follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2018, 11:06 PM   #1
ajcarson11

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited (Black)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
CSG Touring86 Competition Catback Exhaust NEW - Track-ready, mature exhaust note

Evening All,

You're looking at Counter Space Garage's spec catback, built to keep volume levels down while allowing for increased flow and exhaust longevity. This is a brand new exhaust (still in box, plastic wrapped, only placed on car to verify fitment, never started). I originally purchased this exhaust from CSG to bring volume levels down -- I live in a nice area in the country and would rather be able to have more fun on the street without making a lot of extra noise. I'm supercharged, so I didn't want to sacrifice flow, and this catback was the answer. The original unit I received from CSG has a manufacturing defect, and CSG allowed me to return the defective unit for a new unit that fits perfectly. I've verified that there are no fitment issues with this new unit. I'm simply selling as I'd decided to go a different direction with my car entirely.

With the above being said, I love this catback. It really is the answer to those who appreciate a zero-rasp, zero-drone, clean exhaust note with no shrill or 'high pitched' brappp-brappp type notes. The volume level IS louder than stock, but mainly in the bass/rumble department -- This exhaust sounds different than almost anything else on the market because it brings the pitch of the entire RPM range down a few notches -- You'll have a deep rumble (a nice increase in bass) even at high (>3500) RPMs -- and I will say that I haven't experienced this sensation with any other exhaust -- It allows the car to feel sporty without sounding aftermarket necessary -- It reminds me of the exhaust note you'd hear from a higher end factory sports car.

Installation is easy, the piping size is perfect for NA or FI setups, and the tips are adjustable to your liking. This is perfect for someone who wants to keep volume levels down for the track or street, without having to worry about the flow restrictions of the quiet stock setup.

This exhaust is in the box ready to go -- I'll accept local pickup or shipping. I'm happy to answer any questions. Considering the brand new condition I am asking $769 which includes shipping costs to the continental US -- This saves you $100 over purchasing from CSG. I will lower the price for local pickup.

Old 04-29-2018, 03:47 PM   #2
NV89

Drives: 14 BRZ, Genesis coupe track, 05 sti
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Pm'ed

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Old 04-29-2018, 05:35 PM   #3
skylinekin

Drives: 22 GR86, 13 FRS, 15 BRZ, 13 FRS
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)