follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Want-To-Buy Requests

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2021, 03:17 PM   #1
VeganJoy

Drives: nothing :(
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WTB: Older BRZ/FR-S

Hello! I've been on the hunt for my first car and the BRZ has stuck out to me as a really cool car that has a good aftermarket, not too much power, and spacious enough to fit my 6'1" ass (sorry Miatas!). Not super picky on whatever is available, but any of the below are big bonuses:
  • Blue exterior
  • UEL Headers and/or Corsa catback
  • Vishnu OpenFlash Tablet
  • Aftermarket or facelifted headlights/tailights/bumpers
Open to other modifications depending on what you've got, and a perfectly stock car would be great too! An FR-S is fine as well but I think my insurance said that'd cost more to cover for whatever reason. Not worried about mileage too much as long as the car has received proper servicing, looking for something more on the affordable side. Budget is roughly 8-12k depending on condition and specifics, lower would be really appreciated. I have a pristine 2018 CBR300R with under 100 miles on it that I'd be down to trade if the buyer is interested, it's a blast to ride but I just haven't found much time for it. My dad's been thinking about getting rid of his 2021 Rebel 1100 DCT as well, could probably work that into a trade as well if you'd like. Local is 72396 but can travel a few hours for a good deal.

Thanks for reading, please feel free to comment or ask any questions!

Last edited by VeganJoy; 09-13-2021 at 10:34 AM.
VeganJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 01:09 PM   #2
jelder9

Drives: 2015 Subaru BRZ (Various Mods)
Hi, I've got a 2015 BRZ Limited, manual transmission for sale here:
https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146921

Feel free to check out the listing, and please let me know if you have any questions or would want to discuss what the price would look like minus a few mods you're not interested in, etc.

The car does have a JDL catless ceramic coated header, JDL titanium dual resonated over pipe / front pipe, and a killer flex fuel tune via ECUTek.
Also has Morimoto XB headlights, Intec taillights, GCS smoked 4th brake light, Morimoto fog lights, and much, much more.

Overall price is slightly flexible as well.

Good luck with the hunt!

Last edited by jelder9; 09-24-2021 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Mentioned specific mods
jelder9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 03:39 PM   #3
VeganJoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelder9 View Post
Hi, I've got a 2015 BRZ Limited, manual transmission for sale here:
https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146921

Feel free to check out the listing, and please let me know if you have any questions or would want to discuss what the price would look like minus a few mods you're not interested in, etc.

The car does have a JDL catless ceramic coated header, JDL titanium dual resonated over pipe / front pipe, and a killer flex fuel tune via ECUTek.
Also has Morimoto XB headlights, Intec taillights, GCS smoked 4th brake light, Morimoto fog lights, and much, much more.

Overall price is slightly flexible as well.

Good luck with the hunt!
How many of the OEM parts do you have from before the modifications? With all the mods included it's likely far outside of my budget lol
Old 09-24-2021, 04:37 PM   #4
jelder9

No worries - I have almost all the original parts.
I don't have the OEM head unit, headlights, silver plastic interior bits, or wheels and tires (although I may be getting a set soon). I think I have everything else.

If you know what your budget is, or you know some mods you definitely wouldn't want, let me know. I would consider removing some stuff to lower the price if you were interested. Let me know if so. Thanks!
Old 09-24-2021, 07:49 PM   #5
VeganJoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelder9 View Post
No worries - I have almost all the original parts.
I don't have the OEM head unit, headlights, silver plastic interior bits, or wheels and tires (although I may be getting a set soon). I think I have everything else.

If you know what your budget is, or you know some mods you definitely wouldn't want, let me know. I would consider removing some stuff to lower the price if you were interested. Let me know if so. Thanks!
Budget mentioned in the post is 8-12k and really even that is pushing it, so idk if you can part out enough mods to get that low.
Old 09-25-2021, 11:21 AM   #6
jelder9

Ah, I did miss that. Apologies and good luck with the hunt