follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Member's Car Journals

Member's Car Journals Car journals by our members.

User Tag List

Old 09-25-2013, 08:43 AM   #29
iJason

Drives: Scion FRS Raven Black
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDeathMaliCeXx View Post
Thanks man! Yeah I'm down around Woodman all the time! Do you go to any of the meets around here? Tuesday on Miller Lane and the Wednesday meets by the Dayton Mall?

Well you've got a cold air intake so that's a little further than me the only actual performance mod I've got is a muffler delete. It's more for the sound than performance, but I love how it sounds.
Haha sound is what matters(; We're in Ohio. No point in being able to go 150 unless you're tracking or going to Kilkare. I got that intake more for sound rather than the groundbreaking 12HP it gives xD

& have you ever seen Sammy's Fuel Mart by the highway and across from Bob Evans on Woodman? That's my family's store

& I've only heard about the ones by the mall at Barnes & Noble, from my friends, Wednesday Nights at 10 or something. Haven't ever been though. & I haven't heard of the Miller lane meets either.

Btdubs; if you're looking for tails, check this out.

[2nd-GB]Focused-Group-Buy-on-Valenti-Japan-LED-Tails
http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46918

I'm not positive whether or not I'll join in on that just yet lol, but it's getting pretty cheap :b

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited by iJason; 09-25-2013 at 08:57 AM.
iJason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 09:01 AM   #30
xXDeathMaliCeXx

Drives: Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Garage
Moar updates! Fog lights and muffler delete are installed. Just got my black interior in the mail yesterday, thanks @Fizz Installed everything but the door levers. Not sure if I'm gonna try something crazy looking for the shifter trim and steering wheel trim, but since I now have three shifter trims I suppose I can mess around a little LOTS of miles are going on this thing soooo quick, especially since I just drove it to North Carolina and back for the Rod Run in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. But we did see a Bugatti Veyron there, which was absolutely sick to see in person!

Lucky sevens!

And good old 86, currently I'm sitting just over 9,100 miles...

Fog lights!

Rest stop photoshoot on the way down to North Carolina

This one is my favorite

This is an HDR iPhone 5 picture, pretty nice!

2013 SWP Toyota GT86 -- Daily Duty
xXDeathMaliCeXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 09:05 AM   #31
xXDeathMaliCeXx

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by iJason View Post
Haha sound is what matters(; We're in Ohio. No point in being able to go 150 unless you're tracking or going to Kilkare. I got that intake more for sound rather than the groundbreaking 12HP it gives xD

& have you ever seen Sammy's Fuel Mart by the highway and across from Bob Evans on Woodman? That's my family's store

& I've only heard about the ones by the mall at Barnes & Noble, from my friends, Wednesday Nights at 10 or something. Haven't ever been though. & I haven't heard of the Miller lane meets either.

Btdubs; if you're looking for tails, check this out.

[2nd-GB]Focused-Group-Buy-on-Valenti-Japan-LED-Tails
http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46918

I'm not positive whether or not I'll join in on that just yet lol, but it's getting pretty cheap :b
Kilkare is A LOT of fun when I'm driving my car. I went up for an auto cross just to get a little more used to my car, helped me a lot with learning about when it breaks traction and shift points, etc. And I drive by Sammy's Fuel Mart all the time! That's really cool!

The Barnes & Noble one is the one by the Dayton Mall, that meet gets pretty big most nights. I may be heading out to it tonight, hopefully me and my buddy will figure out a plan to get my civic, 86, and his forester xt out there. If I decide to get new tails anytime soon I've really been thinking about getting the Tom's taillights with a red lens, thanks for the heads up though!

Old 09-25-2013, 09:15 AM   #32
iJason

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDeathMaliCeXx View Post
Kilkare is A LOT of fun when I'm driving my car. I went up for an auto cross just to get a little more used to my car, helped me a lot with learning about when it breaks traction and shift points, etc. And I drive by Sammy's Fuel Mart all the time! That's really cool!

The Barnes & Noble one is the one by the Dayton Mall, that meet gets pretty big most nights. I may be heading out to it tonight, hopefully me and my buddy will figure out a plan to get my civic, 86, and his forester xt out there. If I decide to get new tails anytime soon I've really been thinking about getting the Tom's taillights with a red lens, thanks for the heads up though!
I might just come up tonight hahaha.

I'll be honest, I'm a complete amateur when it comes to cars :/
My FR-S is my first real car that I plan on taking damn good care of. It's not only my baby, but it's my chalkboard and as I mod, I learn. Before the FR-S, I didn't even know what an intake was.. Lol... Drove a Honda Odyssey for 3 years, didn't care for cars at all unless it was a Lamborghini or a Ferrari. So yeah, it's a huge experience. If you do go tonight, and I manage to make it, I'm psyched to see your car!

Sent from my iPhone
Old 09-25-2013, 10:03 AM   #33
xXDeathMaliCeXx

Garage
Quote:
I might just come up tonight hahaha.

I'll be honest, I'm a complete amateur when it comes to cars :/
My FR-S is my first real car that I plan on taking damn good care of. It's not only my baby, but it's my chalkboard and as I mod, I learn. Before the FR-S, I didn't even know what an intake was.. Lol... Drove a Honda Odyssey for 3 years, didn't care for cars at all unless it was a Lamborghini or a Ferrari. So yeah, it's a huge experience. If you do go tonight, and I manage to make it, I'm psyched to see your car!

Sent from my iPhone
Back when I got my '00 Civic Si it was my first car and I knew absolutely nothing about them, my first mod was a cold air intake and it took me a couple hours to do

The FR-S/86 is my first RWD car and I've already learned sooo much about how it acts. If you ever want to learn how your car acts when driving more aggressive I'd say you should definitely check out the auto cross events at Kilkare by MVSCC. It's a great learning experience and the people are really nice and helpful.

I'll see if my buddy wants to head out to the meet tonight, I would like to go because there probably won't be that many left this year!

Old 09-25-2013, 11:30 PM   #34
iJason

Ahhh couldn't make it tonight :l Something came up. I'll see that car of yours someday though!

Sent from my iPhone
Old 09-26-2013, 08:00 AM   #35
xXDeathMaliCeXx

Garage
Quote:
Ahhh couldn't make it tonight :l Something came up. I'll see that car of yours someday though!
It's all good man, you didn't miss too much. Not too many people came out last night.

Old 09-16-2014, 12:26 PM   #36
xXDeathMaliCeXx

Garage
Been almost a year since this has been updated...

Still at stock ride height, but I have some new wheels. Springs and front camber bolts still have yet to be installed as well as my better shifter bushing and transmission bushing. Most recent pictures from a local Subaru dealership car meet, photos taken by DKFX Photography

Haven't seen too many people rocking these wheels, except for @GuerillaRacing. I'm loving the classic meatier look of the 16" wheels and tires.

The Following User Says Thank You to xXDeathMaliCeXx For This Useful Post:
GuerillaRacing (09-16-2014)
Old 09-29-2016, 01:51 AM   #37
twathead3

Drives: none yet
Any updates on this beauty?
twathead3 is offline   Reply With Quote