follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)

Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) Discussions about cosmetic mods.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2020, 01:30 PM   #15
ddevl_86
theddevilinme

Drives: 2013 Scion FRS [H8R]
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaXx View Post
well done man, suits the frs front end well!
Thanks, I agree! When I first saw the profile of the lights online, I knew right then that I wanted them on my car hahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by weederr33 View Post
Woah that's pretty neat! I'd have to see it in person for sure. At least I won't have issues spotting you if you're in the South Austin area!
Thanks man! I really do think they add some flavor to the front. I only run the fangs at night, but really glad to see another Austinite on the board!!

Maybe I'll join a meet-up one day. I'm completely new to the car game, as I was never one to appreciate them like I do now after getting this FRS... haha

I'm up near Cedar Park and used to work on South Lamar but rarely frequent the area anymore since working from home. I got the car in March to take on the 2222 for its nice curvy roads, but then Covid hit and now i rarely have a reason to go that way but then again, who needs a reason to drive for fun!? Hahah.

Sadly, ive never enabled the sport or VSC modes to try out, Im a bit intimidated by the drift stuff. I've read all about them and what it does, just havent taken the time to bother with it. Still financing the car, and don't wanna ruin my favorite ride by sliding into a pole somewhere hahah

Last edited by ddevl_86; 12-06-2020 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Adding info
ddevl_86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
front end, led, mod