follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment

Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment Anything related to in-car electronics, navigation, and infotainment.

User Tag List

Old 06-26-2023, 08:16 PM   #1
ReaperBRZ

Drives: 2013 Asphalt Subaru BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
BRZ Customized Start-Up Screen Issues

I've scoured this website for pre existing forums about this and everybody says different things.

I have a 2GB SD card, I reformatted it to every kind of format you can, I've made sure file size is less than 6mb, It's saved as a .JPG, I tried every height and width for the image that people seem to be all over the board with sizing but I tried everything and everytime I put in the SD card to the radio it's just grayed out on "pictures" showing me that I have none on the SD card.

Can someone PLEASE actually give a perfectly laid out description of how to do this.

I want to know the exact format for SD card, I want to know exact sizing of picture, exact everything. Like I said I already looked through forums on this topic and nobody even mentions what the format of SD card should be.... I've had this car for 7 years and I'm pulling my dang hair out simply just trying to put a picture on my startup screen. Why is my SD card not showing pictures available on my SD card while in the radio. I'm beyond confused as I've literally tried everything anyone has ever said on this topic and I've gotten knowhere except a few extra gray hairs now. ( yes I'm very technically savvy just I'm sick after 12 trips from my computer to my car trying to do this and getting nowhere after I've tried every combination possible )

Thank you to anyone who has insight into this...

Picture of SD card I'm using is linked here ->
Attached Images

Invidia N1 Catback w/ Burnt Tips | DC sports overpipe | PLM Catless front pipe | Openflash Performance Tune E85 | Ft86speed UEL decatted header | 20% Tint | Tinted sidemarkers and blacked out side accents | Kazera kzk 18" wheels | Mishimoto CAI tube | 2 8" JBL Subs W/ 800w Rockford Fosgate amp
ReaperBRZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 06:13 PM   #2
soundman98
ProCrastinationConsultant

Drives: '14 Ranger, '18 Tacoma 4Dr LB
Thanked 13,673 Times in 6,781 Posts
Mentioned: 98 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
have you tried changing it to the sample in this thread?
https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7636