follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment

Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment Anything related to in-car electronics, navigation, and infotainment.

User Tag List

Old 04-16-2013, 04:03 PM   #1
wrohdejr

Drives: 2013 subaru limited wrb brz
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
usb mp4 file format

I love the idea of playing youtube videos and when driving just hearing the sound. The problem i am finding is that that playback quality of youtube is crap either the sound is over amplified from the video or it sounds like a wav file. Does anyone know of any good online video websites where you can get quality audio with the video?
wrohdejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:19 PM   #2
midnightfrolic

Drives: Scion FRS A/T raven
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
maybe try to download a better copy from yourtbe? i am not advocating for downloading from yt, but just a suggestion. you can also try to rip the audio out of the video file.

or play youtube from your phone/tablet and patch audio via headphone jack. i am also not implying to watch the video while driving.
midnightfrolic is offline   Reply With Quote