follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Scion FR-S Forum | Subaru BRZ Forum | Toyota 86 GT 86 Forum | AS1 Forum - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale/Trade

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2018, 09:00 PM   #1
GriftersDeuce

Drives: BRZ MT '14 Dark Grey Metallic
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
2014 Charcoal BRZ For Sale

Used brz in great shape, 66963 miles. Asking for 19k
Name:  resized left fender.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  490.9 KB

Name:  resized dash.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  314.7 KB

I am the only owner, its never seen a track or autocross. Adult owner, the car has never done donuts or anything more than spirited canyon driving.

Title in hand, and clear.

Engine and trans oil done religiously. 3 to 5k intervals for engine (full synthetic), 15 to 20k for trans and diff. This has been my baby for the last 4 years, and I had planned to own it forever. I'm only selling because we have twins on the way, and the brz won't do twins.

The car is STILL UNDER WARRANTY! The extended warranty is transferrable, and Subaru does not charge a fee to transfer it. The warranty is 7 year 70k miles. There are 3000 miles or 3 years remaining. It can be extended, the local dealership mentioned that is a possibility up to 7 year 100k miles.

I had the clutch, flywheel and throw-out bearing replaced about 2000 miles ago. The bearing was making noise, Subaru replaced that under warranty, so I had them replace the whole package while they were in there for the bearing.

Just put in a new battery.

1 minor accident on driver side rear fender and rear wheel. A guy turned into me when he was making an illegal right hand turn from the straight lane that was next to me. It took a divot out of the stock rear wheel and left a minor scratch on the fender. The wheels have since been replaced, and the scratch buffed out. No suspension damage or alignment issues. Suspension mods were installed after this incident.

Name:  Resized rear driver fender.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  470.5 KB

Additions: The car has 18x9.5 inch wedsport SA-10R wheels, eibach prokit springs (.75 inch drop and mildy stiffer than stock), whiteline camber adjustment bolts, koni yellow adjustable struts, a grimmspeed front strut tower brace, upgraded hid bulbs (Philips ultinon), Always-on module for driving & fog lights, Valenti tail lights, ebc yellow brake pads, custom axle-back all stainless exhaust with two 8 inch round magnaflow mufflers and dual tips on each side, the exhaust does not drone and is mildy louder than an average car. A custom subwoofer housing with an 8" polk-momo sub. It's powered with an Alpine mrd-300 amplifier. It is the lowest profile sub install I have seen in a brz, and it sounds great. The amp is digital and is tuneable from very bass heavy to stock

CAR IS STILL CA SMOG LEGAL!!!

Also, the stock muffler, springs, and tail lights come with the car.

Let me know if you have any other questions
Name:  Resized pass front fender.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  352.5 KB

Name:  Resized rear.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  447.0 KB

Name:  Resized front.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  412.8 KB

Name:  driver seat.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  464.3 KB

Name:  Pass seat.jpg
Size:  378.6 KB

Name:  Back seat.jpg
Size:  320.5 KB

Name:  Siggy.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  964.6 KB
GriftersDeuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 10:01 PM   #2
mintyfresh

Drives: inc
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
A bit too much for a non-limited version no?
mintyfresh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mintyfresh For This Useful Post:
alphasaur (Yesterday)