follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack Specific topics relating to wheels and tires.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2015, 08:39 PM   #1
Jasonbot

Drives: scion FRS
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wheel Directory: 2crave Mach7 19x9.5 +35 /19.8.5 +35

Hello everyone just thought i would add my wheels on here. These are the 2crave Mach 7 wheels in Satin black. They are 19x9.5 in the rear and 19.8.5 in the front wrapped in 245/35/19 rear Federals and 225/35/19 front federals. She is running at stock height right now but working on some springs later down the road enjoy! and let me know if you guys have any questions.
Attached Images

Jasonbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 09:01 PM   #2
Ammunition

Drives: 2014 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Nice! I have loved those wheels on this car since before I bought mine, but I always worried about them being more for flashiness and looks, and having no performance benefits (I imagine the gas mileage, etc would be worse).

None of the 2Crave representatives ever got back to me when I emailed them with questions about the wheels - do you know the weight of these wheels? I know they're 19"s. but I'm just curious as like I said - none of their representatives ever got back to me concerning my questions about their wheel.

Not bad at all for stock height either IMO - thanks for posting up picks; don't know if I could ever do 19"s, but they sure look good with that amount of concavity in them. Like I said I've always been interested in these wheels, but I only ever saw them on Vicious LED's car, and he had coils and an chunky body kit. It's good to see what they look like sans those things - thanks!
Ammunition is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ammunition For This Useful Post:
Jasonbot (01-03-2015)
Old 01-03-2015, 09:16 PM   #3
Jasonbot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammunition View Post
Nice! I have loved those wheels on this car since before I bought mine, but I always worried about them being more for flashiness and looks, and having no performance benefits (I imagine the gas mileage, etc would be worse).

None of the 2Crave representatives ever got back to me when I emailed them with questions about the wheels - do you know the weight of these wheels? I know they're 19"s. but I'm just curious as like I said - none of their representatives ever got back to me concerning my questions about their wheel.

Not bad at all for stock height either IMO - thanks for posting up picks; don't know if I could ever do 19"s, but they sure look good with that amount of concavity in them. Like I said I've always been interested in these wheels, but I only ever saw them on Vicious LED's car, and he had coils and an chunky body kit. It's good to see what they look like sans those things - thanks!
I saw vicious LED's and they look great with coils the weight of each wheel is close to 30 pounds so pretty heavy. you can notice the weight gain when driving but you get used to it eventually. I wouldnt take these to a track day though haha.
Old 07-12-2015, 02:44 AM   #4
alvinrenz

Drives: firestorm 2015
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonbot View Post
I saw vicious LED's and they look great with coils the weight of each wheel is close to 30 pounds so pretty heavy. you can notice the weight gain when driving but you get used to it eventually. I wouldnt take these to a track day though haha.
Hey guys! I have been looking around where to buy these wheels?
alvinrenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 06:18 PM   #5
Jasonbot

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinrenz View Post
Hey guys! I have been looking around where to buy these wheels?
http://www.2cravealloys.com/

you would have to email for an inquiry