follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Old 04-20-2020, 08:02 PM   #1
DBlum425

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Airlift 3H custom setup

Airlift 3H kit for sale. 3k, would prefer local pickup in the Bay Area because of size but will ship if you are willing to pay the $200 shipping fee. This is a steal, everything is just about brand new. I bought the kit about 2 years ago, installed it, and drove the car for maybe 7 miles total on the suspension. The car then got stored for 6 months while I moved and switched jobs, then I began fabrication on the car (roll cage etc) and they were only used to support the chassis and roll it around the shop. Everything is in fantastic shape. Not only that but I put a crazy amount of time into making the hardline trunk setup and center console it will come with. The wood floor was designed to sit on-top of the oem foam trunk piece with a support bar at the back. the window in the floor was designed around the JL amp I had and the trim ring is a cnc piece of aluminum that I designed. The center console is an oem piece that I cut a square out of and 3d printed a housing for the controller, then molded it in and wrapped the whole console in alcantara. So, all in all, this kit will come with front and rear struts, viar compressor, 5 gal aluminum tank, wood floor, distribution block, controller, all valves and fittings required, water trap, hardware, center console, height sensors. only thing you may need is some of the flexible air line. I am quite bummed to be getting rid of something I put so much time and money into, but as the car has progressed I have changed what I want to do with it. Being a dedicated track car now, this setup doesnt make much sense anymore. Thanks!
Attached Images

Old 04-21-2020, 05:48 PM   #2
ENVJFRSH

Drives: 2013 Scion FRS
Headlights for sale too?
Old 04-21-2020, 11:04 PM   #3
DBlum425

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENVJFRSH View Post
Headlights for sale too?
No, but for the right price, maybe. I put a crap load of work into them.
Old 05-14-2020, 12:04 AM   #4
DBlum425

Sold

Closed Thread