follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale/Trade

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2022, 10:11 PM   #1
SJW

Drives: Toyota 86 860 Special Edition
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FS 2017 Toyota 86 860 SE, 35,700 Miles

SOLD
REDUCED PRICE--$21,500

Listing my 86 with mixed feelings, it's been a great car for me but time for it to find a new home, I'm listing it here first for the usual reasons--people who know what they're looking at!

I'm a senior citizen and bought it two years ago from a dealer where it had been traded in. I wanted to get back on the track after many years for a last hurrah bucket list experience in HPDE and autocross, went to a few events, had a good time without really pushing myself or the car, but now I'm busy with some other projects and also feeling it's time to begin "acting my age!"

The car is the 6 speed auto with the paddle shifters, so not for everyone, but for my purposes I've been very happy with the transmission, auto blip downshifting, and helps me indulge my F1 fantasies! And of course the SE has a few nice additional features. And given the limited 860 car production run maybe it will gain some value in the coming years.

It's basically stock with a few light mods:
1. OFT Stage 1 tune I installed (and the OFT can go with the car if wanted by the buyer, depending on final purchase price)
2. Enkei GM8 Wheels (Came with the car).
3. Front camber bolts (that I installed).
4. I also have an Injen Cyborg SP 1230 downpipe air intake system that the dealer had taken off the car as the prepped for sale (guess that's the way they think)! I never got around to installing, but depending on final purchase price, I can include it.
5. The tires are Falken Azenis FK510 that I bought, good tread left.
6. I'm not sure about the front air dam, but believe it may be aftermarket, I know the original matched the overall orange color of the car.

While I've had it it's always been garaged, never driven in winter, hardly driven in rain (except through one torrential downpour returning from Watkins Glen). Oil changes have been full synthetic. It's in the Metro NY/Tri-state area.

And full disclosure: From Carfax, the first owner was involved in two minor front end accidents. I checked the Carfax before I bought, and it shows no airbag deployment or structural damage. The car tracks absolutely straight on the highway,and I've never even needed an alignment. The VIN is JF1ZNAA16H8708472. I have the original Carfax from before I bought, and can share it with any serious potential buyers.

And now for the bottom line: Price--Kelly Blue Book shows a midrange of $25,635 for private party value. I'm figuring a fair price, with subtraction for the accidents and addition for the mods at $21,500.

Thanks for viewing...

Last edited by SJW; 09-20-2022 at 03:15 PM. Reason: SOLD
SJW is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
for sale, toyota 86