follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment

Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment Anything related to in-car electronics, navigation, and infotainment.

User Tag List

Old 03-31-2014, 11:03 AM   #1
SlinkyAvalanche

Drives: Whiteout 6MT
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Stock HU Default Menu Settings

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a way to change the default menu for the stock/base FRS head unit so that when I hit the big button, the first menu option that comes up is audio settings (currently every time I hit the menu button SSP function comes ups). Furthermore, is it possible to change the default option of the audio control menu? I would like to set 'Bass' as the default so I don't have to scroll through the other options when I want the change.

Also, is there a timeout feature for being in the menu (audio menu)? When I change my bass settings, I always forget to hit the 'back' button to return to main screen, so after I change it, and some time goes by, I try to adjust the volume and bass function is still on screen and I end up fiddling with that.

If this has been asked before a referral link would be good. Thanks in advance.