follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale/Trade

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2023, 04:09 PM   #1
bobbinator

Drives: 2013 FRS Hot Lava
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SOLD

SOLD

I am not in hurry but also i got no use for the car. Take it for $8600. Tjats how much new transmission cost at toyota dealer.

For Sale 2013 FRS 6 SPD with 128k miles. Asking $12,000 Clean Title Pink on hand

I am the second owner and owned car since 2018. Car had 97k miles when I got it and had new engine installed by Thousand Oaks Toyota and sold to me. I used it for my weekend fun car and had extended warranty. New Transmission was installed at Glendale Toyota at 110k miles. Recently got new oil pan at South Bay Toyota like 2 days ago. The car drives perfect and considering age of the car, it is in good shape. Few mods were done to the car and you will see dent here and there but can be fixed easy. I have original rims with brand new tires installed 4 years ago also set of RPF1 17x8 and few other parts in my garage. I can include all of those extra parts.
With coilover, sway bar front and back, strut front and back, the car squeaks at low speed. This can be resolved with new bushing or softer set up. I am moving onto family car and don't have time to enjoy it. Feel free to ask questions and happy to assist.

List of parts on the car

Advan TC3 18x9 Indy 500 tires (not sure on the thread)
TRD Intake
TRD Sway Bar front and back
Cusco battery tie
Cusco strut Front and Back
ISC Control Arms
Megan Coilover
Raceseng Shift Knob
Short Shifter
Pedal relocator
Rear Spoiler
Short Antenna
Valenti Tailights (couple bulb out)
OLM Lower brake and back up light
Black out OEM Headlight with LED bulb
Attached Images

Last edited by bobbinator; 09-25-2023 at 01:58 PM. Reason: SOLD
Old 09-17-2023, 03:51 AM   #2
rosawilliam0926

Drives: Toyota 86
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbinator View Post
Update**

I am not in hurry but also i got no use for the car. Take it for $8600. Tjats how much new transmission cost at toyota dealer.

For Sale 2013 FRS 6 SPD with 128k miles. Asking $12,000 Clean Title Pink on hand

I am the second owner and owned car since 2018. Car had 97k miles when I got it and had new engine installed by Thousand Oaks Toyota and sold to me. I used it for my weekend fun car and had extended warranty. New Transmission was installed at Glendale Toyota at 110k miles. Recently got new oil pan at South Bay Toyota like 2 days ago. The car drives perfect and considering age of the car, it is in good shape. Few mods were done to the car and you will see dent here and there but can be fixed easy. I have original rims with brand new tires installed 4 years ago also set of RPF1 17x8 and few other parts in my garage. I can include all of those extra parts.
With coilover, sway bar front and back, strut front and back, the car squeaks at low speed. This can be resolved with new bushing or softer set up. I am moving onto family car and don't have time to enjoy it. Feel free to ask questions and happy to assist.

List of parts on the car

Advan TC3 18x9 Indy 500 tires (not sure on the thread)
TRD Intake
TRD Sway Bar front and back
Cusco battery tie
Cusco strut Front and Back
ISC Control Arms
Megan Coilover
Raceseng Shift Knob
Short Shifter
Pedal relocator
Rear Spoiler
Short Antenna
Valenti Tailights (couple bulb out)