follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > 2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ > BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) -- General Topics

BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) -- General Topics General topics for the second-gen BRZ

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2024, 09:47 AM   #15
Desertnate
Spelling Impaired

Drives: 2022 BRZ Limited WR Blue
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spcmafia View Post
Depending where in CT you are, DM me and I’ll help you do the Polish/Sealant/Graphene Wax.
A high solids ceramic coating like CarPro CQuartz UK or Gyeon Mohs EVO would likely work better in this scenario. My daughter's cars got 3 years of protection while sitting in dorm parking lots.
Desertnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 06:52 PM   #16
Mcgiiver

Drives: 2022 BRZ Premium, 2009 Toyota Tacom
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desertnate View Post
This is what I'd do. Get all the painted surfaces and trim ceramic coated.

I'd also get a good fitted sun shade for the dash to help protect the interior, and maybe rig up something for the back window too if it isn't tinted already.

Don't you also have some other mice or rodents that like the eat the wiring too?
Get some cheap dollar store peppermint or cinnamon mouthwash and pour it all over the tires where mice would climb in, dump some down the heater air intake. The mice hate those scents. They used to get in my Corolla heater vents and would get decapitated when I turned the heater blower on. A real pain to clean out. The scented mouthwashes did the trick to keep them out. It works on lawn tractors and pool heaters also.
Mcgiiver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mcgiiver For This Useful Post:
Desertnate (03-22-2024)