follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale/Trade

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2022, 02:56 PM   #1
LatentWagen

Drives: '17 BRZ / CBS + PP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
2017 BRZ 6MT Performance Package, Crystal Black Silica, Original Owner, 79k

SOLD 8/11/22

Up for sale is my 2017 Subaru BRZ. I took delivery in January 2018, and daily drove it until the pandemic. I've since purchased a few other project cars, and I'd like to free up space and funds for them. It's always been garage kept, dealer-serviced, and well-maintained by me (fluids, filters, brakes). Current mileage as of 7/21/22 is 79,850.

Details:
2017 Subaru BRZ 6MT in Crystal Black Silica

November 2017 build date, delivered Jan 2018 (why it's a '17, I don't know!). One owner, clean New York title.

Factory Option Package 02:
Performance Package (Brembo brakes, Sachs dampers, PP wheels)
STI Short Throw Shifter
Interior Illumination: Red

Installed modifications:
Michelin PS4S summer rubber (215/45)
Stoptech street pads
Grimmspeed front plate relocator (never drilled bumper, stock tow hook cover included)
Weathertech floormats (installed day 1, unused stock mats are in the trunk)
Hooker/Magnaflow catted front pipe with Hemholz resonator (stock front pipe included)
JDM STI 6MT shift knob (stock included, as well as OEM stock-height shifter)
Noico 80mil sound deadening installed in trunk and under rear seat (never any stereo mods, car is nice and quiet with no rattles)

Recent maintenance:
Oil change @ 79.8k (7/22):

- Valvoline synthetic 0w20 & Tokyo Roki OEM filter
Service @ 79.5k (5/22) included:
- new rotors and pads at all four corners (Brembo/StopTech)
- new rear hubs/wheel bearings (NTN)
- new cabin and OEM engine air filter
- new Michelin serpentine belt

Aside from my OCD upkeep and regular maintenance, unscheduled maintenance has been minor:
- new high pressure fuel pump due to cricket noises & new heated seat switch @ 37k, Brewster Subaru, under warranty
- new rear axles @ 60k because of an audible click when starting from a stop, Brewster Subaru, under warranty

Mechanically, the car is up to date and operates perfectly. There are no leaks, misfires, or warning lights. There are no recalls or issues. The transmission shifts smoothly with no scratches or grinds. No oil or coolant consumption. The vast majority of miles have been highway or back roads, and the clutch has most of its life ahead of it. Everything from the heated seats, to backup camera, BT connectivity, LED lighting, etc works, 100%. There are a few months left on the current SiriusXM subscription.

This BRZ's service binder contains every receipt and service record from ownership, along with the original window sticker and purchase documentation. In addition to physical records, I'll include a USB drive with digital documentation of the car and work done, as well as a full maintenance & consumables history. This car has been meticulously cared for.

Need to know:
- two small dings (door and fender, see pictures)
- touch up paint applied to a few rock chips on front end and around wheels
- tires have one season left ('18/'19 date stamps), will leave replacement up to the new owner
- there is a lien (about $5k remaining on the loan), so we will need to do business at Chase bank (this is very straightforward)

There are two incidents (7/18 and 2/20) on the CarFax. The first was moderate damage to the driver's side; the car was backed into and swiped at low speed from the front corner to the rear fender. The second was minor and again involved someone backing into the car at low speed while parking, resulting in, again, a new front fender and bumper. OEM parts and high quality paint products were used in both repairs. Work was performed by North State in Mt. Kisco, NY (the local MB and Tesla dealerships use them, they're very good). Please see pics for original VIN stickers on doors, hood, trunk, and fenders (except DS fender). I had the car PDR'd last year at Clarkstown International, for acorn damage on the hood, roof, and trunk lid. Before, during, and after pictures and documentation for all work are available and included.

Considering the car's condition, mileage, options, and history, I'm asking $21,350.

Please PM for contact info, questions, or requests. Thanks! Pics coming...

Last edited by LatentWagen; 08-11-2022 at 05:30 PM.
Old 07-21-2022, 02:59 PM   #2
LatentWagen

First pic group:
Attached Images

Old 07-21-2022, 03:01 PM   #3
LatentWagen

Second pic group:
Attached Images

Old 07-21-2022, 03:04 PM   #4
LatentWagen

Third pic group:
Attached Images

Old 07-21-2022, 03:54 PM   #5
LatentWagen

Almost forgot the ID pic, sorry!

BRZ at home (next to my current project, an '84 944), waiting for the next owner:
Attached Images

Old 07-21-2022, 04:18 PM   #6
LatentWagen

Fourth and final group of pics... VIN info, two dings, records, and a pic of the paint, which is awesome under direct light. No swirl marks on this ~80k black car
Attached Images

Old 08-11-2022, 05:29 PM   #7
LatentWagen

This car is sold, thanks.

Closed Thread