follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale/Trade

User Tag List

Old 04-16-2019, 01:33 PM   #1
kseipel

Drives: FRS 2014 Asphalt
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sold -2014 FRS (modified) for sale $16,500

Up for sale, is my 2014 Scion FR-S with 6-speed manual transmission. I am the original owner of this car and it’s in immaculate condition, has a clean title, and only 49,000 miles. It has been my daily driver since I originally purchased it from Toyota in 2014; maintenance is all current and it’s lightly modified as listed below. This bad boy is the ultimate FRS starter pack without the hassle of installing all the common modifications yourself and saving thousands of dollars all in one fell swoop. Bring a flashlight because you’ll be hard pressed to find many flaws with this car. It’s been primarily street driven with the very occasional lighthearted canyon run, just to insure it’s still got its Hachi Roku roots (it does). It’s lived in the garage for most of its life, I hate to see it go, but I’m looking to get in to something bigger.

Price: $18000 firm

Engine:
The engine is 100% stock and still under factory warranty

Wheels:
Rays Gramlight 57C6 18x9.5 +38mm, Matte Graphite w/ Rays Center Caps & Functional TPMS Sensors
Parts Shop Max Slip-On Adapters: 5mm & 7mm
ARP Extended Wheel Studs
Nitto NT05 235/40/18
Parts Shop Max Graphite Open End Lug Nuts

Suspension:
Powertrix Adjustable Race Coilovers
Parts Shop Max Lower Control Arms
Parts Shop Max Toe Rods
Parts Shop Max Front Adjustable End Links
Hotchkis Sport Adjustable Front and Rear Set Sway-Bars
Hotchkis Front Strut Tower Bar

Brakes:
Stoptech “Sport Brake Kit” (Braided SS Brake Lines, Stoptech Pads, & Slotted Rotors
Motul RBF 600 Brake Fluid
Radium Master Cylinder Brace

Interior:
Pioneer 4100NEX Head Unit (Touch Screen, Android Auto & Apple Play - Supports bluetooth, radio and car has a proprietary iPod connection hidden in the glovebox so that you can just plug in an iPod and leave it in the glovebox. Also supports Google Maps navigation which is epic)
Kenwood Excelon KFC-XW1200F Shallow Mount 12” Subwoofer.
Kenwood Excelon XR900-5 Amplifier
Sparco Grand Torino Seats
Sparco Bottom Mount Brackets and Rails
Scroth Rally 3 Harnesses (Driver and Passenger)
Blox Aluminum Graphite Shift Knob

Exterior:
HKS Hi Power L Spec 9 Exhaust (Great tone, no rasp, not excessively loud)
Rear 5 Axis Custom Paint Matched Spoiler
Toyota GT86 Badges

Miscellaneous:
Fenders rolled by Parts Shop Max
Updated Kensun H11 HID Headlights with Sylvania ZXE Daytime Running Lights
Charcoal cabin filter
Stock seat belts still remain in the car but are hidden behind the interior seat belt pillar panel, making it really easy to revert back to OEM seabelts
Beat Sonic Antenna
Custom routed Kenwood 12” 4-ohm subwoofer & amplifier with cooling fan and Dynamat hidden under the rear deck so trunk space is still completely usable.

Notes: Maintenance is up to date. Engine oil, transmission fluid and differential fluid have recently been replaced at Toyota. New OEM battery. No leaks or concerns. I do have some stock parts saved and can be included in the sale in case the new owner would like to revert back to a more stock set up.

If you’ve made it this far you’re obviously heavily considering getting yourself into this high-spirited, reliable, sports machine that is the FR-S. This one in particular? Well the ground work is already laid on this car, and it’s ready for its new home. I’ll let the pictures do the rest of the talking, I’ve taken plenty of shots in case you want to photoshop it into your driveway, I’m sure it will look great. If you’re interested in having a look, feel free to contact me, I can respond quickest to text and email: see craigslist link above

This is a turn key vehicle with high quality parts, it is priced accordingly. Test drives will only be given to serious buyers with deposit. No tire kickers or low ballers please. No bitcoin, No crypto-magic, No trades. NO I WILL NOT SELL TO A DEALER LOT OR BUY OUT COMPANY so don't bother.

Local pick up only.
Attached Images

Last edited by kseipel; 05-27-2019 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Price reduced
kseipel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 09:19 AM   #2
kseipel

Drives: FRS 2014 Asphalt
Bump
kseipel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 11:14 AM   #3
Jaredtri589

Drives: 2014 Silver MT FR-S
Garage
Could you post some pictures of the interior?
Jaredtri589 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brz, fr-s, gt-86, gt86, pbm