follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Member's Car Journals

Member's Car Journals Car journals by our members.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2017, 02:29 PM   #211
civicdrivr

Drives: 2018 Golf R
Thanked 1,095 Times in 647 Posts
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Well...May 16th will mark 5 years with the FR-S. Sadly, I have not driven the car much over the past 2 years (about 1200...). After deciding to become an adult and buy a house, the FR-S will be parted out and sold While it sucks that I'm going to give up my baby, I'm not doing it any favors keeping it locked up in a garage. And financially speaking, it's the responsible decision.

I'll be posting a comprehensive list in the Regional Classifieds thread as well as Members Classifieds section once I have photos taken, but the big items are:

-2x Recaro Sportster CS seats with rails
-Vortech supercharger with Tial 50mm wastegate (I can see if I can get Delicious to transfer the tune file)
-PTuning header, Perrin Overpipe, and JDL ultra-quiet front pipe
-Lots of Velox aero/cooling parts (most brand new too)
-Delicious flex fuel setup (with failsafe)
-Volk CE28ns with Michelin PSS tires (tires are at about 50% life)

And a ton more. The parts list in the post above isn't complete, as I have a ton of parts that I've purchased that never made it onto the car.
Old 07-05-2017, 06:09 PM   #212
gkubed

Drives: 15 ZN6, 97 NA8, 87 AE82, 78 MX32
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by civicdrivr View Post
Well...May 16th will mark 5 years with the FR-S. Sadly, I have not driven the car much over the past 2 years (about 1200...). After deciding to become an adult and buy a house, the FR-S will be parted out and sold While it sucks that I'm going to give up my baby, I'm not doing it any favors keeping it locked up in a garage. And financially speaking, it's the responsible decision.

I'll be posting a comprehensive list in the Regional Classifieds thread as well as Members Classifieds section once I have photos taken, but the big items are:

-2x Recaro Sportster CS seats with rails
-Vortech supercharger with Tial 50mm wastegate (I can see if I can get Delicious to transfer the tune file)
-PTuning header, Perrin Overpipe, and JDL ultra-quiet front pipe
-Lots of Velox aero/cooling parts (most brand new too)
-Delicious flex fuel setup (with failsafe)
-Volk CE28ns with Michelin PSS tires (tires are at about 50% life)

And a ton more. The parts list in the post above isn't complete, as I have a ton of parts that I've purchased that never made it onto the car.
Sad to read this. Having seen your car in person, I think it's beautiful. I haven't seen you post in the Mid Atlantic sale thread yet. I'd be interested in underpanels, the Velox diffuser/underpanels, the IRP short shifter, and the Velox front splitter...

gkubed is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gkubed For This Useful Post:
civicdrivr (07-10-2017)
Old 07-10-2017, 02:32 PM   #213
civicdrivr

Drives: 2018 Golf R
Thanked 1,095 Times in 647 Posts
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkubed View Post
Sad to read this. Having seen your car in person, I think it's beautiful. I haven't seen you post in the Mid Atlantic sale thread yet. I'd be interested in underpanels, the Velox diffuser/underpanels, the IRP short shifter, and the Velox front splitter...

Thanks!! It does make me sad to move on, but it's the best decision for me at this time.

I just posted a list here:

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showp...postcount=1511

I still have a few smaller things here and there, but those are the big parts that I want gone.