follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing

Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing Relating to suspension, chassis, and brakes. Sponsored by 949 Racing.

User Tag List

Old 05-25-2020, 01:11 PM   #1
Compelica

Drives: 86 GT
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HKS Hipermax IV GTs on stock ride height

My car came with a set of HKS Hipermax IV GTs, which they come pre-setup about an inch lowered. On the first few weeks of driving around the bodykit was scraping badly, especially when going up and down parking ramps (I have to face eight of them in one direction everyday), so I went back to the HKS dealer and had them readjusted back to stock ride height, all is good for now while I figure out the rest.

The IV GTs came with shortened end links, installed as part of the kit:

1. Any way I'm affecting suspension or premature wear on components at stock ride height?
2. I hear loud clunks when the front wheels go over deep uneven spots, anything to do with those tie rods?

Thanks.
Compelica is offline   Reply With Quote