follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2014, 05:33 PM   #295
Brody602
Drift King

Drives: '13 Firestorm FR-S 6MT
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frs300 View Post
@PrimeMotoring you set the car on fire yet lol
The car can probably be torched, and still look better and have more pride than the way it was returned to you.. Lol

I really hope you get your car back within a reasonable amount of time this time around.. :P
Old 03-08-2014, 05:34 PM   #296
Ralph Spoilsport

Drives: 2013 BRZ, WRB
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
@PrimeMotoring you set the car on fire yet lol

#include standard_visconti_jokes.h
Ralph Spoilsport is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ralph Spoilsport For This Useful Post:
DriftEightSix (03-10-2014), jamesm (03-08-2014), King Tut (03-10-2014), SirBrass (03-09-2014)
Old 03-08-2014, 05:40 PM   #297
AdrianG
Generally Well Liked

Drives: '08 STi Hatch, '11 Outback 3.6R
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
access-list acl_frs300 extended permit object-group internet_folk any eq object-group Visconti-Jokes
access-group acl_frs300 in int ft86club

- AdrianG
AdrianG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AdrianG For This Useful Post:
DriftEightSix (03-10-2014), pixel67 (03-08-2014)
Old 03-08-2014, 10:59 PM   #298
TexasChris

Drives: Fast, black and loud.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexusb3 View Post
I never seen the car at full power. Which what I'm assuming prime would do. And really a car detail I mean the way things play out has nothing to do with me and simply had no chance to have that car detailed and again it's a car detail.. Don't put this on me I'm just a regular client on this forum putting my 2 cents and updating the info on my car as we'll.
Lol derpy derp doo doo hah lol so much a lot heehee never even lol just wAtch haha gonna drive tee hee lol I suckacockacopter hoho drive hehe just trying lol waitin to lol hehe so I can lol haha my car beep boop whistle nuts on my chin!
TexasChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 11:47 PM   #299
Frs300

Drives: Pile of junk
Mentioned: 232 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
I get it. And it sucks to be on that side of getting screwed we all human I get that. But I'm not on the thread like go fa20 they the best like before I respect this thread. But aiming all the guns at me blasting me is not doing anything I had nothing to do with this? Personally ya I said I'll detail the car but I don't live there and how things happen how was I supposed to so it.
you knew exactly what was going on with my car. You were at the shop and talked to toni way to damn much to not know what was going on. I bet you even knew he was using my car to mock up parts for last few months and that it hadnt been started in ages. So dont sit here and act like you had no clue what was going on.

btw what was the gift in my trunk? Only thing i seen was scratches and bolts and shit that didnt go back on the car.
Frs300 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frs300 For This Useful Post:
feldy (03-09-2014), lexusb3 (03-09-2014), Lonewolf (03-09-2014), SirBrass (03-09-2014)
Old 03-09-2014, 06:29 PM   #300
Lonewolf

Drives: Moped
Thanked 2,128 Times in 1,193 Posts
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quote:
I get it. And it sucks to be on that side of getting screwed we all human I get that. But I'm not on the thread like go fa20 they the best like before I respect this thread. But aiming all the guns at me blasting me is not doing anything I had nothing to do with this? Personally ya I said I'll detail the car but I don't live there and how things happen how was I supposed to so it.
Tool
Lonewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 07:15 PM   #301
bgibbsunc

Drives: Firestorm Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
you knew exactly what was going on with my car. You were at the shop and talked to toni way to damn much to not know what was going on. I bet you even knew he was using my car to mock up parts for last few months and that it hadnt been started in ages. So dont sit here and act like you had no clue what was going on.

btw what was the gift in my trunk? Only thing i seen was scratches and bolts and shit that didnt go back on the car.

I'm really starting to realize just how childish this community has became. I honestly feel for you with your car but you have went about things all the wrong way. I have one question knowing that your block was cracked and you needed a new short block how much money did you actually spend on your build with fa20club? I think if everyone knew the complete facts on this whole situation it would change the way its looking right now. Of course this is just my 2 cents outside looking in. I do realize that all the other keyboard warriors will jump on me instantly after this post but honestly its been enough. I do not know Lexus and have no allegiance to him but it has really gone too far with you and others burning him. This guy has offered to help everyone and at one point was one of the main go to people in this community. Of course all good things come to an end but dude really doesn't deserve that. In the end this same thing happens in every forum a company jumps and takes the reigns tries its damnedest to take care of customers mistakes are made and the whole community sets them on fire. Honestly its a damn shame that the moderates let this happen and also contribute in to the problem.

Again I'm sorry about your car and wish you the best in the future. Hopefully one day all facts will be clear on this whole ordeal.

FA20 club 60 trim + flex fuel
467 whp 356 ft lbs @ 19 lbs
Owner of Sidewinders Auto LLC.
San Antonio TX
bgibbsunc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 08:36 PM   #302
Frs300

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgibbsunc View Post
I'm really starting to realize just how childish this community has became. I honestly feel for you with your car but you have went about things all the wrong way. I have one question knowing that your block was cracked and you needed a new short block how much money did you actually spend on your build with fa20club? I think if everyone knew the complete facts on this whole situation it would change the way its looking right now. Of course this is just my 2 cents outside looking in. I do realize that all the other keyboard warriors will jump on me instantly after this post but honestly its been enough. I do not know Lexus and have no allegiance to him but it has really gone too far with you and others burning him. This guy has offered to help everyone and at one point was one of the main go to people in this community. Of course all good things come to an end but dude really doesn't deserve that. In the end this same thing happens in every forum a company jumps and takes the reigns tries its damnedest to take care of customers mistakes are made and the whole community sets them on fire. Honestly its a damn shame that the moderates let this happen and also contribute in to the problem.

Again I'm sorry about your car and wish you the best in the future. Hopefully one day all facts will be clear on this whole ordeal.
What facts do you think are missing?
Old 03-09-2014, 08:52 PM   #303
s2d4

Drives: R32 GTR, AW11 MR2 SC, GTS86 R
Thanked 1,223 Times in 708 Posts
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quote:
you have went about things all the wrong way.
What is the right way?

Quote:
This guy has offered to help everyone and at one point was one of the main go to people in this community.
Lying and endorsing a con is what we need in this community?

Quote:
In the end this same thing happens in every forum a company jumps and takes the reigns tries its damnedest to take care of customers mistakes are made and the whole community sets them on fire.
It is the same company/person on all the different forums dating back to before 2002?

Quote:
Honestly its a damn shame that the moderates let this happen and also contribute in to the problem.
Should the moderators endorse a con?
s2d4 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to s2d4 For This Useful Post:
Dipstik-sportech (03-09-2014), Frs300 (03-09-2014), Pitman (03-10-2014)
Old 03-09-2014, 08:58 PM   #304
cdrazic93
Junior

Drives: a car
Thanked 2,512 Times in 1,502 Posts
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Ironic how he is running an FA20 kit as well...hm, bias?
"Ah! What music! They could have never imagined, those pioneers who invented the automobile, that it would posses us like this, our imaginations, our dreams. Men love women, but even more than that, men love CARS!"-Lord Hesketh
cdrazic93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 09:04 PM   #305
Frs300

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdrazic93 View Post
Ironic how he is running an FA20 kit as well...hm, bias?

ya he went to houston to have it tuned while Toni was in town
Old 03-09-2014, 09:04 PM   #306
utekineir
blowhard

Drives: frs, project forester
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quote:

You must have missed doyens history of happy customers across various forums, shop names, platforms and bankruptcy filings the last decade.

Oh thats right, he's toni to you.

utekineir is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to utekineir For This Useful Post:
charged86 (03-13-2014), Luckrider (03-09-2014)
Old 03-09-2014, 09:17 PM   #307
Dipstik-sportech

Drives: 2013 BRZ satin white pearl sportech
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Don't forget the blatant copies of other companies products

The Frozen North
2013 SWP BRZ sportech. 11.11sec@129.01mph, 511whp on e70. FullBlown base kit, FullBlown built 9.5:1 engine, GTX3076R GEN2 turbo, 1700cc Bosch injectors, FullBlown flex fuel kit, FullBlown radiator and oil cooler, FullBlown custom 3" dual exit exhaust, act xtreme clutch, whiteline diff and subframe inserts, BC Racing coilovers, hotchkiss 18mm rear sway, is300 3.73 differential ... Never finished
Dipstik-sportech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 09:56 PM   #308
PineappleFriedRice
Truuu

Drives: 2013 FRS, 88 EF Civic, 05 Matrix
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Idk why everyone is still flaming @lexusb3 when he hasn't promoted fa20club since this s*** happened. His current posts still annoys you because it reminds you of his over-the-top fanboyism of Tony back in the day? Block his a** and stop clogging the forum with useless *ss drama about @lexusb3's derpyness and support of FA20fail. You all sound like those anti-walmart activists that did egg drive-by's at people shopping at walmart.

GARRET .60 TRIM-UEL HEADERS-1150cc INJECTORS-DW FUEL PUMP-RACESENG CAM PLATE-PERRIN 3" CATBACK-ULTIMATE RACING 2.75 OP/FP-FBM CATCHCAN-SINGER 275AMP ALTERNATOR-MEGAN TRACK COILS-MEGAN F/R STRUTBARS-AXLE EXCHANGE ALUMINUM DRIVESHAFT-ACT 6 PUCK-ANARCHY MOTIVE SHIFTKNOB-XXR 535-HANKOOK VENTUS EVO V2-CS LIP KIT
Build Thread - FA20FAIL Archive
PineappleFriedRice is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PineappleFriedRice For This Useful Post:
bgibbsunc (03-10-2014), lexusb3 (03-10-2014)

Tags
ban lexusb3, dude where's my clutch!!, fa20club, fa20crap, fashitstorm, goodguyprime, happy ending, i am sofa king we todd it, lexusb3 is toni, looks good!, shithappenscontinuously, stolen skid plates., toni, toniiswhack, unbelievable!