follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > Southwest

Southwest AZ, NM, NV, OK, TX, UT

User Tag List

Old 11-28-2012, 03:03 AM   #869
s1monn

Drives: FRS asphalt
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
muwhwhawha you just want to add more pplz to finally get the 19 people with FRS ........D....eA.....d
But no its growing to become a great family we help each other with mods and or other issues >=D
s1monn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:05 AM   #870
Nikuku
Butch Queen

Drives: '13 Firestorm 6MT Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Nikuku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept-Three-LED's View Post
We eat, we hang out with each other/check out other cars at the meets/talk about future cruises/mods/things we should all do together on free time. We are slowly growing into a community that can call on each other as friends more than just fellow club members. It's like having a second family!
Sweet! I look forward to trying to make it out there. My phone # is 702-506-8348. Feel free to text or what not, as I imagine coordination would be easier that way compared to forum posts, lulz
Nikuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:08 AM   #871
Vicious LED
Banned

Drives: Scion FR-S Asphalt
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1monn View Post
muwhwhawha you just want to add more pplz to finally get the 19 people with FRS ........D....eA.....d
But no its growing to become a great family we help each other with mods and or other issues >=D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikuku View Post
Sweet! I look forward to trying to make it out there. My phone # is 702-506-8348. Feel free to text or what not, as I imagine coordination would be easier that way compared to forum posts, lulz
SHHHHH Simon don't spoil the plan!

And great, I will shoot you a text tomorrow before we all meet up!
Vicious LED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:43 PM   #872
Area86

Drives: 2013 BRZ limited SWP
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Hey guys sorry I couldn't make the BBQ. If I get off early tonight I will be stopping by WW.
Area86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:17 PM   #873
siXXtoes
Ohh Snap

Drives: Argento FR-S
Greeting from San Diego!!! Seeing if you guys had a meet going on this weekend, ill be driving to Vegas thur-sun and would love to swing by one!

Hit me up if u do with details. Lates
siXXtoes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to siXXtoes For This Useful Post:
TAP Auto Parts (11-28-2012)
Old 11-28-2012, 02:24 PM   #874
Vicious LED
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by siXXtoes View Post
Greeting from San Diego!!! Seeing if you guys had a meet going on this weekend, ill be driving to Vegas thur-sun and would love to swing by one!

Hit me up if u do with details. Lates
We always have a meet on Saturdays! We do Cars & Coffee in the morning, and then usually a cruise somewhere scenic for a few hours. We will discuss details tonight and have them posted up by tomorrow!
The Following User Says Thank You to Vicious LED For This Useful Post:
siXXtoes (11-28-2012)
Old 11-28-2012, 08:18 PM   #875
siXXtoes
Ohh Snap

Drives: Argento FR-S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept-Three-LED's View Post
We always have a meet on Saturdays! We do Cars & Coffee in the morning, and then usually a cruise somewhere scenic for a few hours. We will discuss details tonight and have them posted up by tomorrow!
Sounds good!!!
siXXtoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:07 AM   #876
TuxedoCartman
Banned

Drives: '13 86
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAP Auto View Post
Would anyone be down for TAP Auto to set up a little track day over at LVMS?
I'm always looking for more track time!
TuxedoCartman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TuxedoCartman For This Useful Post:
TAP Auto Parts (11-29-2012)
Old 11-30-2012, 02:05 AM   #877
Vicious LED
Banned

So here's some plans for the weekend:

Saturday: The usual Cars& Coffee. We'd tentatively like to meet at 8:15AM at the Smith's on Windmill & Eastern. so that we can arrive when people are actually still at the show. Last week the show cleared out at 10AM. What do you guys think?

Then afterwards, I'm thinking either: A: Garage day at someone's house if someone is willing to offer a garage to work in (we can do a BBQ/potluck type deal as well) Or B: our normal cruise: this week I was thinking Valley of Fire. I'd really love suggestions from members... I want you guys input on new place to check out/things to do! It feels like us select few always plan/direct events...I want this to be a group effort! Please comment with suggestions and we can all decide on the best course of action.

REPLY AND VOICE YOUR OPINION!!!

Last edited by Vicious LED; 11-30-2012 at 01:37 PM.
Old 11-30-2012, 04:14 AM   #878
s1monn

Drives: FRS asphalt
Garage
i found out what size i need its a 16mm washer hopping i can find it at home depot and i planning to paint my rims gold this weekend so if we aren't going for a cruise we could finish up business. or we could also cruise up to las vegas ski and SNOWBOARD lol if death valley is too far or whatnot
s1monn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:26 AM   #879
FR-S teve702

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S 6MT Argento
Are we all meeting up at Smith's first at 8:15am then head up to cars and coffee? After cars and coffee how about a cruise around Lake Mead or a cruise up to Primm where the outlet mall is at state line? Death Valley sounds cool but I think it's pretty far out for everyone. Or we could do the cruise through Lee Canyon and then up to Mt Charleston. What do you guys think? Any other suggestions where to cruise?
FR-S teve702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:09 PM   #880
Jayp

Drives: Scion FR-S
Hey guys,

I'm about to get my car serviced to fix a problems with the passenger window auto up/down and driver side window sealant. But I'm not sure which dealership to take it to. Which one do you guys recommend? I don't mind driving far to get it serviced properly.

And I wish I could meet all of you.. I just don't have the time yet. The FRS/BRZ community seems so active here haha.
Jayp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:39 PM   #881
Vicious LED
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FR-S teve702 View Post
Are we all meeting up at Smith's first at 8:15am then head up to cars and coffee? After cars and coffee how about a cruise around Lake Mead or a cruise up to Primm where the outlet mall is at state line? Death Valley sounds cool but I think it's pretty far out for everyone. Or we could do the cruise through Lee Canyon and then up to Mt Charleston. What do you guys think? Any other suggestions where to cruise?
Yes, 8:15AM at Smith's on Eastern/Windmill. I'd be down for a cruise around Lake Mead afterwards!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayp View Post
Hey guys,

I'm about to get my car serviced to fix a problems with the passenger window auto up/down and driver side window sealant. But I'm not sure which dealership to take it to. Which one do you guys recommend? I don't mind driving far to get it serviced properly.

And I wish I could meet all of you.. I just don't have the time yet. The FRS/BRZ community seems so active here haha.
I usually have mine serviced at Desert Toyota however we have a Vegas86 member who actually works at Findlay Toyota.

Last edited by Vicious LED; 11-30-2012 at 07:30 PM.
Old 11-30-2012, 02:27 PM   #882
Nikuku
Butch Queen

Drives: '13 Firestorm 6MT Scion FR-S
Send a message via AIM to Nikuku
I've gotten work done at Findlay with mixed results. One time, they -BLAM-ed up my rubber stuff around my driver's side door panels and left some pretty gnarly scratches in it. I had to lay the smack down on them. Another time, they made some schmuck go and grab my car for me, and he had never driven manual before.... And the guy who finally did come bring it to me after I about had a panic attack, the dude had just had a hip replaced, and I had to help him get out of the car O__O

As for a scenic drive or something, unfortunately I'm never able to make it out to C&C because I work every Saturday at 9-3 :,(... However, if anyone would like to, I'd be more than willing to do something be it a drive/get together or what have you. As for scenic drive routes, I haven't got any ideas that you guys haven't already done yet, haha

**Edit: This Sunday I will be in Cali for a Late Night Alumni concert, lol so starting next Sunday :P

#Vegas86
Vegas86 Group Page on Facebook
'13 Firestorm FR-S MT "Ms. Banks"
Twitter/Instagram: Nikuku

Last edited by Nikuku; 11-30-2012 at 02:30 PM. Reason: I have a bad memory
Nikuku is offline   Reply With Quote