follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB

Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB Problems, issues, recalls, TSBs

User Tag List

Old 03-26-2019, 09:46 AM   #15
Trueweltall

Drives: 2016 Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CIAGDDS View Post
I had the same issue. I fixed it by gently pulling the front quarter panel out at the door seam. Perfect match now.
Old post, yes I know.

I followed your advice and fixed my issue! I had a windshield replaced not too long ago and I guess the installer leaned on the fender quite a bit pushing it in. I noticed today that the front of the door stuck out more than the fender, a noticeable gap that was not there before. I opened the door and pulled on the fender in that area and it fixed the problem.
Trueweltall is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alignment, door