follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Brakes, Suspension, Chassis

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2022, 09:30 PM   #1
gcranston

Drives: 2015 Subaru BRZ Limited DGM
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
BC Racing BR coilovers - 8k springs

Hi all. I've got a set of BC racing BR coilovers for sale. I inherited these with a rolling chassis I picked up for a rebuild project, and have since upgraded to coils from Redshift motorsports and stiffer springs. These are height adjustable, one-way compression/rebound damping adjustable, and have camber plates for the fronts. They come with 8k springs. They are rebuildable. Adjustable end links are included. BC markets these as a 'balanced' entry level coilover. FTspeed lists them as 'perfect for street driving and occasional road course duty.'

Product pages:
https://bcracing-na.com/series/br-series/
https://www.ftspeed.com/part/f-20e-b...rs-extreme-low

Drawbacks? I mentioned they're on 8k springs. but I don't know if they are the standard springs or the upgraded ones from Swift. The dust boot on one of the end links is torn. And as I inherited them with the chassis I'm not sure how many miles are on them, but I didn't have major complaints when I ran them last year. I don't have wrenches for them.

Photos were taken top, front, and back, then I turned everything over to see what was the 'bottom', so you should be able to see everything. One of the rears doesn't have nuts in the photos but they're just in the cupholder of the car.

FTspeed has them new for $1200. I'd like to get $750 for them + shipping, obo. SOLD.
Attached Images

Last edited by gcranston; 08-31-2022 at 09:07 AM. Reason: sold
gcranston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 02:12 PM   #2
gcranston

Drives: 2015 Subaru BRZ Limited DGM
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
bump
gcranston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 08:52 PM   #3
oTaGGeDo

Drives: Currently driving a 2013 turbo Tc
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcranston View Post
bump

I’m in for $550 shipped to 80918 figured I’d throw you an offer hope this isn’t offensive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
oTaGGeDo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bc racing, camber, coilovers, height adjustable, suspension