follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Software Tuning

Software Tuning Discuss all software tuning topics.

User Tag List

Old 05-24-2018, 09:35 AM   #1
Roxas93

Drives: Toyota GT86
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Tune file for turbo's GT86

Hi dear, please can sameone share his tune file? Doesnt matter It has made with ecutek, ecuflash etc... The only thing I want is that the file has ti benedica for turbo's GT86/brz Car, don't care if It is sbd, greddy or other turbo's kit. All' turbo kit tune file are ok for me

I Need this file very urgently
Roxas93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 11:54 AM   #2
Conti93

Drives: Toyota GT86 First Edition 53/86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxas93 View Post
Hi dear, please can sameone share his tune file? Doesnt matter It has made with ecutek, ecuflash etc... The only thing I want is that the file has ti benedica for turbo's GT86/brz Car, don't care if It is sbd, greddy or other turbo's kit. All' turbo kit tune file are ok for me

I Need this file very urgently
Here are some base maps for the SBD turbo kits: http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showp...21&postcount=1
These are US maps, but you can open them with the appropriate definition on RomRaider et similia.

p.s. Io scriverei a Giovanelli
Conti93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 02:58 PM   #3
Pippoemme

Drives: Toyota GT86 2016
hello,

I've tried to open the A01C tune with the definitions file released by OFT but it did not work: many error messages popped up during the tune opening phase (e.g. ... table editing disabled, tune or ROM image may be corrupted .... ) and after the file opening was complete the tables inside where quite wrong (strange random numbers jumping up from a cell to the neghbouring cell and then going back in the next cell, and so on....).
I believe it is because the definition file from OFT is v4 version while the tunes of yeat 2014 required previous OFT definitions, do you think it is possible ? Just in case, can someone provide the older version definitions for the A01C code?
Many thanks in advance,
Giuseppe
Pippoemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 05:03 PM   #4
steve99
Banned

Drives: FT86
Thanked 4,987 Times in 2,981 Posts
Mentioned: 598 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pippoemme View Post
hello,

I've tried to open the A01C tune with the definitions file released by OFT but it did not work: many error messages popped up during the tune opening phase (e.g. ... table editing disabled, tune or ROM image may be corrupted .... ) and after the file opening was complete the tables inside where quite wrong (strange random numbers jumping up from a cell to the neghbouring cell and then going back in the next cell, and so on....).
I believe it is because the definition file from OFT is v4 version while the tunes of yeat 2014 required previous OFT definitions, do you think it is possible ? Just in case, can someone provide the older version definitions for the A01C code?
Many thanks in advance,
Giuseppe

Open the tune with a hex editor search for ZA1J there should be three calid in rom check they are all A01C if they are use the romraider A01C definition from romraider below

https://github.com/TD-D/SubaruDefs/t.../RomRaider/ecu
steve99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 07:41 PM   #5
Pippoemme

Drives: Toyota GT86 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve99 View Post
Open the tune with a hex editor search for ZA1J there should be three calid in rom check they are all A01C if they are use the romraider A01C definition from romraider below

https://github.com/TD-D/SubaruDefs/t.../RomRaider/ecu

Many thanks Steve99, it worked fine, wonderful !!
Pippoemme is offline   Reply With Quote