follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Forced Induction

Forced Induction Turbo, Supercharger, Methanol, Nitrous

User Tag List

Old 07-15-2017, 04:20 PM   #211
Sojhinn
Lightning McQueen Driver

Drives: Limited Red 6MT BRZ
Thanked 1,167 Times in 644 Posts
Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
PROcede ESC User Software!

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_Zer0 View Post
Does the engine need to be started, or is accessory mode enough? I have a multimeter, but how/where do I put the leads?

Remove the connection to the phantom controller. You can modify the map to read full throttle at any location of your choosing, just change the square you are in to 100 on the procede map.

Turn car on and read the procede voltage.

Read the voltage on the wire you removed from the phantom and any ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Installed Mods:
Phantom Electric Super Charger | Open Flash Tune | Perrin OP/ HFC Front pipe | Invidia Q300 catback | ST Suspension | JDL Header | Flex Fuel
Sojhinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 05:41 PM   #212
j_Zer0

Drives: Asphalt FRS 2014
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojhinn View Post
Remove the connection to the phantom controller. You can modify the map to read full throttle at any location of your choosing, just change the square you are in to 100 on the procede map.

Turn car on and read the procede voltage.

Read the voltage on the wire you removed from the phantom and any ground.

My Procede puts out a max of 1.92V. Even at 100%. I guess that explains it. Is Open Flash even selling the Procedes any more? It's no longer on the products page of their website.
Old 07-15-2017, 05:43 PM   #213
Sojhinn
Lightning McQueen Driver

Quote:
My Procede puts out a max of 1.92V. Even at 100%. I guess that explains it. Is Open Flash even selling the Procedes any more? It's no longer on the products page of their website.
Most likely the software got screwy... try flashing a new map on it, and see what happens.

heres mine

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1...G43aUtZTFBNOTQ

Installed Mods:
Phantom Electric Super Charger | Open Flash Tune | Perrin OP/ HFC Front pipe | Invidia Q300 catback | ST Suspension | JDL Header | Flex Fuel
Old 07-15-2017, 05:44 PM   #214
Sojhinn
Lightning McQueen Driver

Quote:
Also if the map above doesnt work, PM me... I may have a solution.

Installed Mods:
Old 07-15-2017, 07:34 PM   #215
j_Zer0

Drives: Asphalt FRS 2014
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojhinn View Post
Also if the map above doesnt work, PM me... I may have a solution.
I think flashing your map did the trick. It's raining a bit too hard here for a proper WOT test, but I saw 4.7V and it felt like it was pulling well at around 70% throttle. I really appreciate the help man. You've straightened me out a number of times. By the way, your map is ...sporty. I like it!
Sojhinn (07-15-2017)
Old 07-15-2017, 07:47 PM   #216
Sojhinn
Lightning McQueen Driver

Quote:
I think flashing your map did the trick. It's raining a bit too hard here for a proper WOT test, but I saw 4.7V and it felt like it was pulling well at around 70% throttle. I really appreciate the help man. You've straightened me out a number of times. By the way, your map is ...sporty. I like it!

Good to hear! 4.7 v should be full boost . But just make sure you don't go all the way to the right on full throttle.... But if you are happy don't mess with it... I've had issues with remapping the throttle on the procedes

Installed Mods:
Old 05-09-2020, 12:38 PM   #217
mrjj

Drives: GT86 2013
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Sorry for necroposting, but I just installed a Phantom and Procede and would like to know what Procede maps you guys are using. Thanks!
mrjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 04:28 AM   #218
Gums

Drives: SWP BRZ
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjj View Post
Sorry for necroposting, but I just installed a Phantom and Procede and would like to know what Procede maps you guys are using. Thanks!

Send "keen as" a private message requesting a copy of his version of a "Sojhinn" Proceed tune. It's really excellent. ESC feeds in around 2000 rpm when under load so you don't have to change down as often, and is smooth throughout the rev range. Totally transforms the car.
Gums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 05:48 AM   #219
mrjj

Drives: GT86 2013
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gums View Post
Send "keen as" a private message requesting a copy of his version of a "Sojhinn" Proceed tune. It's really excellent. ESC feeds in around 2000 rpm when under load so you don't have to change down as often, and is smooth throughout the rev range. Totally transforms the car.

Thanks!
I have been collection tunes from the forums and I have found "SOJHINNrev2" and "sojhinnrev4". Is it one of these you refer to?
I found the rev2 good. It's very similar to OFT's "Sport Throttle" tune.
However, I found the rev4 a bit to conservative. The ESC almost never went 100% at low engine revs (where it makes the most boost).
mrjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 03:16 AM   #220
Gums

Drives: SWP BRZ
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjj View Post
Thanks!
I have been collection tunes from the forums and I have found "SOJHINNrev2" and "sojhinnrev4". Is it one of these you refer to?

No, "keen as" started with one of sojhinn's proceed tunes. He went through a number of variations before finalizing. I'm sure he would be happy to send you a copy to try.
Gums is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gums For This Useful Post:
mrjj (05-15-2020)
Old 05-19-2020, 06:40 AM   #221
keen as

Drives: 86 GT MT
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gums View Post
No, "keen as" started with one of sojhinn's proceed tunes. He went through a number of variations before finalizing. I'm sure he would be happy to send you a copy to try.
Hi. This is the procede map I use. I tried to have smooth, gradual ramp of boost in the low rpm, during hard throttle application and avoid bogging the motor. I have edited it to very slightly reduce the ramp up at low revs. I only changed a few cells in the 2500 rpm row, during high throttle, from value of 80 to 70. Probably no difference. I wonder if it is better for the engine.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwi...ew?usp=sharing
keen as is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to keen as For This Useful Post:
mrjj (05-19-2020)