follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing

Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing Relating to suspension, chassis, and brakes. Sponsored by 949 Racing.

User Tag List

Old 07-17-2015, 09:53 PM   #1
megamarines

Drives: 2015 FR-S RS 1.0
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to megamarines
Agency Power Chassis Braces and Strut Bar?

Hey guys, I know Agency Power gets a bad rep around town, but how is some of their suspension? I keep spotting their 8 Piece Chassis Underbrace set and wondered if it's any good along with their front strut bar. It seems to look nice and stable, but I really need more information.

I'm looking for a stiffer but good ride quality and want the car to feel tighter around every corner. I feel like solid struts and plenty of reinforced pieces would help, but I really have no idea about the quality of their stuff since no one seems to have it.

Any help?
megamarines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 10:02 PM   #2
_gt86_user
Inactive

Drives: .
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
I have the Tom's version trunk/rear strut bar, I didn't really notice it by itself since I installed Swift sport springs and wheels/tires at the same time, I'm sure it does something haha it fills & connects the gap in between the rear deck and struts, as for the other ones not too sure Tom's has the exact same set though in silver it was just easier since you can order them individually not too sure if you can with the AP ones.
_gt86_user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 10:04 PM   #3
megamarines

Drives: 2015 FR-S RS 1.0
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to megamarines
Quote:
Originally Posted by _gt86_user View Post
I have the Tom's version trunk/rear strut bar, I didn't really notice it by itself since I installed Swift sport springs and wheels/tires at the same time, I'm sure it does something haha it fills & connects the gap in between the rear deck and struts, as for the other ones not too sure Tom's has the exact same set though in silver it was just easier since you can order them individually not too sure if you can with the AP ones.
They're literally the same pieces, right? Just rebranded?
megamarines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 10:23 PM   #4
_gt86_user
Inactive

Drives: .
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Yeah I am pretty sure they are the same (not 100%) but they should come from RevoTechnica.
_gt86_user is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to _gt86_user For This Useful Post:
SuperTom (04-03-2022)