follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Off-Topic Discussions > Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] For all off-topic discussion topics.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2012, 06:08 PM   #15
wallace03

Drives: WRB BRZ
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieDriving View Post
I believe no 1 was born gay, it is a choice which I'm not going to debate here....imaging as a kid growing up with gay parents, it must be very "confused"....God (or whatever religion you believe in) made men/women for a reason....again, this is not an anti gay post, just my .02c
buddy of mine who has a B.A. in psychology told me that gay people do have something different in the brain. so therefore they are born like that. not sure who accurate that is because a B.A. really isnt saying much :P
Old 07-01-2012, 06:11 PM   #16
wallace03

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahausheer View Post
So you chose to be straight? When did you make that decision?

''God made men and women to confuse the holly hell out of each other. God hates gays because they found a loophole. Those lucky bastards get to live and love someone that actually understands them. God wants us to be miserable and the gays are happy, have you ever met a mean, depressed, disgusting gay guy? No you haven't, that's why god hates them, because there happy''. --- Some comedian whose name escapes me.

To the OP: More power to you. When it comes to love, follow your own heart/desires. Don't let society put you down because of who you are.
i have met a fat,ugly, stupid lesbian that was a bitter feminist who couldnt take a joke that wasnt even directed towards her. now i have a grudge against lesbians.
Old 07-01-2012, 06:16 PM   #17
YoshiMike13

Drives: None yet :(
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Wallace I will have you know I am not like that lesbian. I am not bitter or fat or ugly. But I do like men and that's the only thing different about me
Old 07-01-2012, 06:45 PM   #18
GuySmily

Drives: MR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshiMike13 View Post
I am in a long distance relationship anyways.
I have more of an issue with this than I do with same sex relationships.

If you're talking about an internet relationship, then I could go as far as saying it doesn't even count. And I'm glad it's not or my life would have been screwed up long ago. That said, I do know some couples who met online and have been happily married for years.
GuySmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 08:42 PM   #19
Calum
That Guy

Drives: 2013 asphalt FRS MT
Thanked 2,867 Times in 1,499 Posts
Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Sorry for being, 'that guy' but...

Why post this? I mean, why would the fact that you're gay have any bearing on any of us? Part of your post was like a warning, "Just wnated to let you know that you guys have a gay peerson on the forum." The only people that would find it significant, that any of us are gay or straight, are those that are so narrow minded that we shouldn't pay attention to them anyway.

My hats off to you for coming out of the closet, I can't imagine how difficult that would have been, but there's no reason to warn us.

Congrats on finding yourself.
Calum is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Calum For This Useful Post:
GenkiElite (07-01-2012)
Old 07-02-2012, 02:50 AM   #20
wallace03

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshiMike13 View Post
Wallace I will have you know I am not like that lesbian. I am not bitter or fat or ugly. But I do like men and that's the only thing different about me
lol that was directed towards the quote that i quoted from the other member. i have nothing against gays, or people who arent "socially accepted". one of my teammates on my basketball team turned out to be gay. even though everyone assumed since the 2nd grade he was gay, because of his mannerism. you are who you are, as long as youre not hurting other people in anyway. no one has the right to tell you who/what you can like. what's stupid is the american gov. doesnt do anything about racism or the fact that they allow the KKK to exist as an official organization, yet they want to put a ban on gay marriage and oppress homosexuals from liking the same sex? make laws to stop the hate, and encourage love. this is why i sometime find myself searching for a less hateful place in the world to live.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:35 AM   #21
Hype
facebook.com/lhypel

Drives: Honda S2000
Send a message via AIM to Hype
Is this an attention grab of some sort. Who cares about your sexuality as long as you own/want an FRS/BRZ why would it matter. WTF??
Hype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:52 AM   #22
R8
Spinning Triangles

Drives: RX-8
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum View Post
but there's no reason to warn us...
Yup, this ^^^^

Yoshi, I get the desire for acceptance and "coming out," and it's nice you found the courage to speak up.

But at the same time, be careful that doesn't turn into "apologizing" for who you are. Like Calum said, no need to warn us or anyone else. In fact, it's often when you "warn" people that they'll think to themselves, "Hmm, is there something wrong with it?" It's almost like asking people to judge you, if you see what I mean?

You don't need ours or anyone's acceptance, only your own
R8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 03:13 PM   #23
7thgear
i'm sorry, what?

Drives: Canada
Location: I rock a beat harder than you can beat it with rocks
Thanked 2,506 Times in 1,268 Posts
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
hey guys, i have an unnatural love for horses, i like to sneak on to pastures in the middle of the night and suck horse ****.

i feel that i'm shamed by society and have had a pretty rough life

please donate to horsefucker@hotmail.com, i take paypal or direct deposit whatever you got.

this FRS isn't going to pay for itself now.
Old 07-03-2012, 03:23 PM   #24
ahausheer
Re-member

Drives: Toyota camry
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
^ Thats, like, so gay.
Old 07-06-2012, 05:50 PM   #25
YoshiMike13

Drives: None yet :(
Wow, that was just a little upsetting. I don't need anyones attention and this isn't an attention grrab. How many posts do I have in this thread. 5 or 6? How many do I have in the forum in general? Like 80 (havent posted in a while, lol I don't even know) I just thought id let you guys know, and hell its my first step to coming put. I came out to my mom yesterday actually. Very hard to do, but I did it.

And seriously? What in the f u c k is this horse shit?? That's just gross. Its not even gay, its just discusting and illegal.