follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Brakes, Suspension, Chassis

User Tag List

Old 08-27-2014, 06:36 PM   #1
keeeefers

Drives: Whiteout frs
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Powered by max coilovers/lower control arms

I got a shipment from powered by max today. Shipping was fast and the customer service was outstanding! The guys at pbm seem to really stand by their products and now that i have them i see why. You can feel the durability in them just by holding the coil or lca.

I got the comp coil overs i didn't see a need for the pros cause my car rarely will see a track.

The lca cost almost half of the competitors for the ft86/frs/brz!

its a shame they'll be hiding behind my wheels cause they are some serious eye candy.

I will do an install and review thread on these after i get them on the car because unfortunately there isn't much info on there product for frs/brz/ft86. At first glance they look and feel like some serious quality!
keeeefers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 07:40 PM   #2
PradiG

Drives: Fr-s
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by keeeefers View Post
I got a shipment from powered by max today. Shipping was fast and the customer service was outstanding! The guys at pbm seem to really stand by their products and now that i have them i see why. You can feel the durability in them just by holding the coil or lca.

I got the comp coil overs i didn't see a need for the pros cause my car rarely will see a track.

The lca cost almost half of the competitors for the ft86/frs/brz!

its a shame they'll be hiding behind my wheels cause they are some serious eye candy.

I will do an install and review thread on these after i get them on the car because unfortunately there isn't much info on there product for frs/brz/ft86. At first glance they look and feel like some serious quality!
Umm....you posted in the classifieds but it doesn't look like you're selling them...
PradiG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 09:35 PM   #3
Slow_86
Cpt. Slow

Drives: 2015 series.Blue
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Lol deff wrong area.

But let me know how they feel. I have their coils and lca's as well but haven't gotten around to installing them yet.

Are you going to be in stock wheels/tires? Using any toe arms?
Slow_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 05:52 PM   #4
keeeefers

Drives: Whiteout frs
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
my bad I'm new to the forums, I'm just getting used to all of this ahaah
here is a link to the tread in the right area with pictures. http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73232
keeeefers is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coil overs, lca, lower control arm, pbm, powered by max