follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
86WORX
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment

Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment Anything related to in-car electronics, navigation, and infotainment.

User Tag List

Old 11-23-2018, 01:09 AM   #15
chanklins

Drives: Scion FR-S RS1.0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by UT_BRZ View Post
I installed an Alpine ILX-207 with the idatalink maestro unit to run gauges on the head unit. I have it connected to the port behind the head unit near the glovebox. Whenever I have had to collect data for tuning with the Ecutek, it will force me to disable info on the head unit. I'm not familiar with the programs you are attempting to use, but it's only one or the other with my setup.

The idatalink setup is pretty awesome as it pulls and displays a lot more gauges as well as reads any CEL codes. You are also able to reset the codes from the head unit itself.
Do you have a diagram or DIY on how to connect the iDatalink OBDII port to the connector next to the globebox?

Thank you.
chanklins is offline   Reply With Quote