follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Old 09-22-2012, 11:23 AM   #5685
M-17
Ninja Cat Mod

Drives: BRZ
Thanked 6,254 Times in 2,673 Posts
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by artizhay View Post
You get the reference, correct? Lol.
Si.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giccin View Post
The amount of rage inside of me is beyond imaginable. :l
This comes to mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadhawk View Post
As mentioned been around football/soccer for over 30 years myself, and do understand what you are saying above. My frustration probably comes from having a keeper in the family. You play a perfect 90 minutes, and then it comes down to the strength of your keeper and a bit of luck on his part.

Of course, if my kid is kicking the winning penalty kick (which he has done) I'm all for it!
I've been trained a few times to play the goal keeper position when I was kid. The best tip I could tell you or anyone else when it comes to penalty kicks is to make sure to watch the players eyes, their planted foot, and their body momentum in their kick. That worked for me, but if I was taller and had a longer arm reach I think I would've been a pretty damn good goal keeper myself.

:happy0180:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSSM View Post
Filed a police report today for my car crash problem, now I wait..
Good luck with that man. I hope justice is served in your favor.

Education is Important, but Race Cars are more Importanter
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M-17 For This Useful Post:
Allch Chcar (09-23-2012), CSSM (09-22-2012), ftc~brz (09-22-2012), Giccin (09-23-2012), S2kphile (09-22-2012)
Old 09-22-2012, 02:22 PM   #5686
ichitaka05
Site Moderator

Drives: ichi 86 Project
Thanked 19,052 Times in 8,327 Posts
Mentioned: 677 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Another FML... my step dad's daughter blew her '98 Sentra's engine and want me to put different/used engine in there. Worse part is she's not paying dime on this. Making my parent's pay for it. WTF! She's older I am (I'm currently 29) and can't afford to maintain her damn car and expect other to pay for her expense? What kind of BS is this?!?!?

IF I'll be doing this, I'll be doing it for free work (cuz not gonna make my parent's pay for my work) AND gonna making me work in busiest time (next month).

There's an option B... which is buying another used car, but that's still making my parent's forking over the money to buy for HER.

Yes, it's one of the best way to start my Saturday... k... I seriously need to calm down... breath~ breath~ 10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... k, I'm calm now.

/rant
Old 09-22-2012, 02:37 PM   #5687
ftc~brz
Done

Drives: WRB BRZ
Thanked 4,936 Times in 2,101 Posts
Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichitaka05 View Post
Another FML... my step dad's daughter blew her '98 Sentra's engine and want me to put different/used engine in there. Worse part is she's not paying dime on this. Making my parent's pay for it. WTF! She's older I am (I'm currently 29) and can't afford to maintain her damn car and expect other to pay for her expense? What kind of BS is this?!?!?

IF I'll be doing this, I'll be doing it for free work (cuz not gonna make my parent's pay for my work) AND gonna making me work in busiest time (next month).

There's an option B... which is buying another used car, but that's still making my parent's forking over the money to buy for HER.

Yes, it's one of the best way to start my Saturday... k... I seriously need to calm down... breath~ breath~ 10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... k, I'm calm now.

/rant
my sis and your step sis should hang out...they sound like they'd be best-friends with the bs they pull on our folks. PAY FOR YOUR OWN STUFF I DO!

my random....it's creepy that FB keeps the rights to your life...and thats reason #456 I deactivated long time ago.

posted my formula drift 2010 pics in an album on here, but had to steal them from my deactivated fb cuz I blew up the hard drive they were stored on...(which also distorted/darkened my pics so they look not professional) oh well beggers can't be choosers.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ftc~brz For This Useful Post:
ichitaka05 (09-22-2012), shadoquad (09-22-2012)
Old 09-22-2012, 02:38 PM   #5688
S2kphile
Resident HoneyBadger

Drives: Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichitaka05 View Post
No personal accountability. She was probably never taught that when she was younger; as a result, she probably got away with a lot of shit. Some people never grow into full capable adults.

Tell her to take responsibility and pay for her own shit or at least pay for half of it or even better tell her to take public transportation for the time being. Maybe she'll eventually learn that it'd be a smart idea to take care of your second most expensive investment in life (vehicle).

Experience teaches harsh but teaches best. She needs a lesson in responsibility and personal accountability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftc~brz View Post

my random....it's creepy that FB keeps the rights to your life...and thats reason #456 I deactivated long time ago.
Thats why a person shouldn't post status or pictures of things they don't want people to see. That is why I'm cognisant with everything I do. I don't take pictures with people with a drink in my hand. Why? Because it can be interpreted in a negative way. Life is hard don't make it harder for yourself.

I still keep it though because it seems my generation (28 yr olds & younger) like to do this social media thing and it won't go away anytime soon, so I embrace it with a bit of hesitation.

On a side note, I've been avoiding some of my friends because of their high school drama BS. Don't people ever grow out of that shit? Seriously, 22-25 yr old adults having drama that they cannot handle. **** man just take the emotion out of it and the drama dissipates.

/RANT

Walk like a King, Be like a Sir, Swag it out like a Boss
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to S2kphile For This Useful Post:
ichitaka05 (09-22-2012), shadoquad (09-22-2012)
Old 09-22-2012, 02:52 PM   #5689
ichitaka05
Site Moderator

Drives: ichi 86 Project
Thanked 19,052 Times in 8,327 Posts
Mentioned: 677 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftc~brz View Post
my sis and your step sis should hang out...they sound like they'd be best-friends with the bs they pull on our folks. PAY FOR YOUR OWN STUFF I DO!
Dear God... that'll be end of the world LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2kphile View Post
No personal accountability. She was probably never taught that when she was younger; as a result, she probably got away with a lot of shit. Some people never grow into full capable adults.

Tell her to take responsibility and pay for her own shit or at least pay for half of it or even better tell her to take public transportation for the time being. Maybe she'll eventually learn that it'd be a smart idea to take care of your second most expensive investment in life (vehicle).

Experience teaches harsh but teaches best. She needs a lesson in responsibility and person accountability.
Close, she's the youngest daughter. The youngest is iirc is a guy who get left out from everything. Not a bad guy... just unique.

No, she haven't learned! She thinks, she can get away from everything. If there's a problem, call my step dad and get the money.

That's the f'ing problem. She's poppin' baby left and right even tho she can't keep em! WTF!?!?!?! Unemployed, massive debt, can't pay the rent & getting kicked out left and right & only time she call is asking for damn money!

I've taught, if I want something, I gotta buy yourself. I've bought my car, TV, all the toys by myself. Living by myself, not even once ask my parents to pay for my rent cuz I can't afford it! Yes, there were few emergency times I got helped by my parent, but I've paid it back. That's why it piss me off seeing these kind of self center BS and my step dad is allowing it to go on...

My step dad is nice guy and all... but his kids are f'ing no-common sense retards and every time I see em, I just wanna...

Anyways, time for me to go back figure out what I need to get this shit done...
Old 09-22-2012, 02:58 PM   #5690
ZetaVI
Gundam Meister

Drives: A Gundam
Thanked 1,010 Times in 510 Posts
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
People still use facebook? I haven't been on for like 2 years. lol. I kinda find it funny when I go to the college library or computer room you'll see every single person is on facebook.
The Following User Says Thank You to ZetaVI For This Useful Post:
ftc~brz (09-22-2012)
Old 09-22-2012, 03:22 PM   #5691
ftc~brz
Done

Drives: WRB BRZ
Thanked 4,936 Times in 2,101 Posts
Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:

Experience teaches harsh but teaches best. She needs a lesson in responsibility and personal accountability.

Thats why a person shouldn't post status or pictures of things they don't want people to see. That is why I'm cognisant with everything I do. I don't take pictures with people with a drink in my hand. Why? Because it can be interpreted in a negative way. Life is hard don't make it harder for yourself.

I still keep it though because it seems my generation (28 yr olds & younger) like to do this social media thing and it won't go away anytime soon, so I embrace it with a bit of hesitation.

On a side note, I've been avoiding some of my friends because of their high school drama BS. Don't people ever grow out of that shit? Seriously, 22-25 yr old adults having drama that they cannot handle. **** man just take the emotion out of it and the drama dissipates.

/RANT
Me and my sis have same parents, but somewhere I didn't inherit the entitlement gene...I work hard for the things I put my self in debt for. She depends on everyone else to bail her out. I also say thank you, I would say she looks the gift horse in the mouth, but then she resembles that remark in weight so meh.

FB Rant/
werd. and that is also a reason why I closed mine. HS BS when that sort of poop should have been left in the yesteryears.

your at the age too where the HS ex's start getting divorces and reliving the past and feel the need to stalk ya down....wait for it....

I don't eat recycled meat, so why would I want a recycled relationship?

also the laziness FB induces pertaining to basic human communication skills frightened me. "hey, where were you this weekend? I left a message on your wall?" ....oh sorry, I decided to go live my life without my electronic device. WHO KNEW?

But the last straw for me was the constant updates of useless crap that no one, not even the person updating their status would give 2 poops about. ex: getting my nails done, 30min later: at safeway getting food, 20 min later: missing my hubby popping bon bons on the couch, 10 min later: my kid took a dump!
It's almost like it gives the average person a feeling of celebrity by turning their friends into paparazzi when in fact no one really cares.

The reason my husband closed his: his friend and that friends g/f share an apartment. In stead of walking into the other room and having a conversation they would FB each other. WTFITS?

end/rant
The Following User Says Thank You to ftc~brz For This Useful Post:
S2kphile (09-22-2012)
Old 09-22-2012, 04:25 PM   #5692
serialk11r

Drives: '06 AM V8V Coupe
Thanked 1,074 Times in 759 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:

/RANT
Man that's one of the things I never understood, people posting pictures of themselves holding drinks and clearly inebriated...how in the world is that a good idea? Especially the idiot who has 19 shots lined up on his desk on his 19th birthday.

Just had a lot of fun pulling my MAF and cleaning it, along with pulling the airbox out and looking at it... I feel like a little kid getting Legos for the first time, except these Legos are a lot more expensive and easy to destroy (Legos were freaking indestructible!)

MAF was so dirty I couldn't see the wires at all, they were completely black. Also washed my car again so when it dries off a little I'll take it for a spin see if the response is a little better.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to serialk11r For This Useful Post:
Allch Chcar (09-23-2012), ftc~brz (09-22-2012), S2kphile (09-22-2012), Want.FR-S (09-23-2012)
Old 09-22-2012, 04:34 PM   #5693
artizhay

Drives: Scion FR-S Firestorm MT
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to artizhay Send a message via MSN to artizhay Send a message via Yahoo to artizhay
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by serialk11r View Post
Man that's one of the things I never understood, people posting pictures of themselves holding drinks and clearly inebriated...how in the world is that a good idea? Especially the idiot who has 19 shots lined up on his desk on his 19th birthday.
People just do shit to impress their friends so they post stupid shit to get respect. It's my belief that that's one of the biggest reasons for posting stuff like that.

My friend recently went to jail (out on bail) because her friend had nearly an ounce of weed, and she's like, "This is fucked up man! So I'm gonna post my mugshot on Facebook" and everyone is like "hahaha that would be funny!" and I'm like, "You've got to be fucking retarded. That's the most illogical and irresponsible thing I've ever heard." She also told me several days before that she's going to be looking for a new job soon, so I made sure she realized how idiotic posting a mugshot would be. No public mugshots seen yet...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to artizhay For This Useful Post:
Allch Chcar (09-23-2012), S2kphile (09-22-2012)
Old 09-22-2012, 06:11 PM   #5694
serialk11r

Garage
yay cleaned MAF seems to be giving slightly better throttle response. Less lurching more smooth when in 1st gear.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to serialk11r For This Useful Post:
Allch Chcar (09-23-2012), Calum (09-22-2012)
Old 09-22-2012, 06:51 PM   #5695
Calum
That Guy

Drives: 2013 asphalt FRS MT
Thanked 2,867 Times in 1,499 Posts
Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
good to hear! Did you look at the intake filter while you were there? How is it?
Old 09-22-2012, 10:12 PM   #5696
serialk11r

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum View Post
good to hear! Did you look at the intake filter while you were there? How is it?
Front side was almost exactly the same (clean white) color as the back, tinge of gray on the dirtier side...seems almost brand new to me :O

The throttle body is way back so I can't pull it out but my car feels like it's got about the advertised 138hp so I'm not worrying too much.
The Following User Says Thank You to serialk11r For This Useful Post:
Calum (09-23-2012)
Old 09-22-2012, 10:26 PM   #5697
S2kphile
Resident HoneyBadger

Drives: Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road
So I spent the whole day cleaning up my place, vacuuming, cleaning the toilet, laundry, ran errands (grocery shopping, dry cleaning, etc) doing the womanly duties .

So I can finally sit back and do a whole lotta nuthing.

What can a person do on a Saturday night while at home? hmmm....

Walk like a King, Be like a Sir, Swag it out like a Boss
Old 09-22-2012, 11:18 PM   #5698
jimmillion
Power Ranger Elite

Drives: '13 WRB Sport-tech
^shop for toothbrushes ....

EDIT: sisters birthday is coming up, so I was gonna get her the sonicare+flexcare set. So far this is what I'm going with since it has the best reviews thus far.
she's OCD about her perfect straight white teeth, which is why I'm betting an over the top toothbrush will seem appropriate.

I'm the practical gifter type.

link: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Philips-HX6972-10-Rechargeable-Toothbrush/dp/B002CVTVVY/ref=pd_sim_hpc_1"]Amazon.com: Philips Sonicare HX6972/10 FlexCare Plus Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush: Health & Personal Care[/ame]

The Following User Says Thank You to jimmillion For This Useful Post:
S2kphile (09-23-2012)
Closed Thread

Tags
221whp, :popcorn:, autobahnned, bringbackthebutts, brucelee, chucknorris, cutiepiepoppoppocorn, docking and snoodling, don'tbesadintotheocean, epic funnies, everyoneignoresmyposts, fuck yeah, funny thread tag, go_a_way1 was here, go_a_waycopiedspecialk, hey youse guys!, hoonigans, i am supreme., i like chocolate milk, i like to poop a lot, i like turtles, ichitaco, insertjokehere, invadethistread39erstyle, kr-s have my babies, kr-s is a faaggot, kr-s is a loser, mythbeliever, myunclesaid..., only the strong survive, postheredontbotherashrink, rules_of_nature, sklimo liked it, skylineislyfe, special_k was here, tagageddon 2016, thetagofreason, titsorgtfo, troz, whathappenedtothetags?