follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale/Trade

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2022, 08:43 PM   #1
jelder9

Drives: 2015 Subaru BRZ (Various Mods)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SOLD - 2015 BRZ Limited 6SP 56,800 Miles

(This is a heavily revised re-post of my original for sale post with updated description and photos due to all the modifications removed. I have kept the old post so people can see how the mods looked installed, most of which are still for sale on this site. Moderators, please let me know if this is not allowed)

Clean title in hand. 3rd owner, owned since ~35k miles. Never tracked or autocrossed. Recently given a full external and internal detail.

Asking $19,495 - SOLD

It is a BRZ. I swapped the front bumper to an FRS bumper and had custom badges made with the original Toyota Katakana emblem.

There are a few dings and scratches that I've noted in the attached photos. Biggest dings are on the front bumper, which has gently kissed a parking spot barrier. There is a paint chip above the rear driver's side wheel arch and a tiny scratch above the fuel door and on the rear bumper. The passenger side door area has a few small dents. The FRS turn signals are redundant due to the headlights and fender turn signals, so they are not hooked up.

Mileage will climb slightly in the coming days. I've kept almost all the OEM parts and will include them with the sale of the car if you like. The only OEM parts I know I don't have any more are the head unit, headlights, original tires, front bumper emblem, wheel studs and lug nuts, bushings, and silver interior plastic trim.

I did have this car on wheels, coilovers, flex fuel kit, exhaust, custom tune, taillights, etc. and many of those parts are still available. If you buy the car I'll include whatever mods you like at a discount. Photos and details of available mods can be provided, or found in my other for sale posts on this site.

Remaining mods still installed on the car include: FRS front bumper, Morimoto XB LED headlights and fog lights, Intec fender-mounted turn signals, tap-to-turn and hyperflash relay, custom emblems ("Bubs" can be removed easily), Fumoto oil drain valve, antenna delete (stock antenna included), rear brake light lowering kit, various aero bits from TRD and eBay, wheel studs and lug nuts, stainless steel brake lines, TRD door stabilizer brace, headunit with Apple Car Play and Android Auto, speaker upgrades, subwoofer and amp, backup camera, full JDM black plastic interior pieces, upgraded tires, Optima Yellow Top battery, Perrin intake tube, Radium dual catch cans and master cylinder brace, Verus rear cam plate cover, JDM underpanels, auto-dimming rearview mirror with garage opener, upgraded microphone, rubber floor mats, pedal overlays, padded knee pieces from 2017+ cars, center armrest, TPMS system with tire temperature and pressure readings, MTec shift springs, clutch spring removal and adjustment, steering rack bushings, Perrin rear shifter bushing, Whiteline differential and rear subframe bushings, STi motor mounts and trans mount, lightened water pump and alternator pulleys, and a few more small things.

Please feel free to ask me anything! The car has given me almost no mechanical issues and besides a few small cosmetic things the car is in fantastic shape. Thank you for looking
Attached Images

Last edited by jelder9; 01-07-2022 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Added photo with sign
Old 01-03-2022, 09:30 PM   #2
jelder9

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Dang it - forgot this one too. Will fix tomorrow when the sun is out
Old 01-04-2022, 03:27 PM   #3
jelder9