follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Want-To-Buy Requests


User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-16-2015, 03:36 PM   #15
FT-86 SpeedFactory
 
FT-86 SpeedFactory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Location: Des Moines, IA
Posts: 7,694
Thanks: 1,298
Thanked 3,576 Times in 1,252 Posts
Mentioned: 340 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AG3NT_5CARFAC3 View Post
Original owner of speed factory was not an 86 owner.
I am the original owner, have been since day one. Not sure where the misinformation comes from. We have never been sold, or bought and are still the same company from day one as well. Just additional staff now.

Our current turbo race car is the silver car that I started FT86SpeedFactory with in the beginning. Which I purchased at a dealership outside of Kansas City brand new and daily drove for a long time. You can even see my silly face and hear me talk in some of our very first videos on Youtube if you go back to 2012.

Our Red N/A race car is also one we had in the very beginning when we started.

Just trying to clear up what appears to be a very weird and false rumor.

- Jeremy
FT-86 SpeedFactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 03:42 PM   #16
AG3NT_5CARFAC3
86 Owners of New England
 
AG3NT_5CARFAC3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Drives: Toyota GT86
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 954
Thanks: 355
Thanked 1,195 Times in 542 Posts
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by FT-86 SpeedFactory View Post
I am the original owner, have been since day one. Not sure where the misinformation comes from. We have never been sold, or bought and are still the same company from day one as well. Just additional staff now.

Our current turbo race car is the silver car that I started FT86SpeedFactory with in the beginning. Which I purchased at a dealership outside of Kansas City brand new and daily drove for a long time.

Our Red N/A race car is also one we had in the very beginning when we started.

Just trying to clear up what appears to be a very weird and false rumor.

- Jeremy
Right, I know you guys have race cars. I have a picture of me sitting in the black/blue/silver one at expo lol this was something I heard very long ago but always remembered. Maybe I was wrong, but it was from a legit source.

Since your here, the prices are a little too much for my blood but I get it from a business sense and cost of actuall item, material, shipping and over head.

I'm looking for cusco cf side covers, but I'm not paying an arm for them, or anything from your site because it's way over priced. Everything is
__________________
AG3NT_5CARFAC3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 03:46 PM   #17
FT-86 SpeedFactory
 
FT-86 SpeedFactory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Location: Des Moines, IA
Posts: 7,694
Thanks: 1,298
Thanked 3,576 Times in 1,252 Posts
Mentioned: 340 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AG3NT_5CARFAC3 View Post
Right, I know you guys have race cars. I have a picture of me sitting in the black/blue/silver one at expo lol this was something I heard very long ago but always remembered. Maybe I was wrong, but it was from a legit source.

Since your here, the prices are a little too much for my blood but I get it from a business sense and cost of actuall item, material, shipping and over head.

I'm looking for cusco cf side covers, but I'm not paying an arm for them, or anything from your site because it's way over priced. Everything is
Well your "legitimate" source couldn't be more wrong. My YouTube videos from 2012 alone prove that fool wrong.

Either way I understand, purchase where you will. I only posted to clear up the false statement about ownership that was made.
FT-86 SpeedFactory is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FT-86 SpeedFactory For This Useful Post:
AG3NT_5CARFAC3 (12-16-2015)
Old 12-16-2015, 03:49 PM   #18
AG3NT_5CARFAC3
86 Owners of New England
 
AG3NT_5CARFAC3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Drives: Toyota GT86
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 954
Thanks: 355
Thanked 1,195 Times in 542 Posts
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by FT-86 SpeedFactory View Post
Well your "legitimate" source couldn't be more wrong. My YouTube videos from 2012 alone prove that fool wrong.

Either way I understand, purchase where you will. I only posted to clear up the false statement about ownership that was made.
I'm sure he will see the tread but won't say anything




Anybody else have side covers? NOT vendor
__________________
AG3NT_5CARFAC3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 01:40 PM   #19
aznflightfreak23
Member
 
aznflightfreak23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Drives: 2014 Subaru BRZ Limited Manual
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 61
Thanks: 8
Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
I have a pair of white mirror side covers that has the LED DRL, turn signal and puddle lights.
aznflightfreak23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 08:03 PM   #20
AG3NT_5CARFAC3
86 Owners of New England
 
AG3NT_5CARFAC3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Drives: Toyota GT86
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 954
Thanks: 355
Thanked 1,195 Times in 542 Posts
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznflightfreak23 View Post
I have a pair of white mirror side covers that has the LED DRL, turn signal and puddle lights.
Pm sent

Still looking
__________________
AG3NT_5CARFAC3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***Rexpeed Convex Side Mirrors and Carbon Fiber Side Mirror Covers*** FT-86 SpeedFactory Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) 249 12-07-2015 01:28 PM
FS> Carbon fibre mirror covers k1s3k1 Australia Classifieds 1 10-03-2014 07:38 AM
WTB: Silver side mirror covers and dark blue non-chrome fender trims NissanGuy Want-To-Buy Requests 0 05-17-2014 11:59 PM
OEM Rear View Mirror and OEM Side Mirror hanabie Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) 2 03-28-2014 10:07 PM
Side mirror covers? D4S Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) 0 07-25-2013 02:06 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.