follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 05-26-2016, 06:12 PM   #29
Jason@DSG

Drives: 1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayden_23 View Post
My turn for a review!

I have my heart set on getting a set of 18x8.5 sunlight silver Gram Lights and you would not believe how difficult it is to find these! After calling and emailing multiple shops, I finally stumbled upon DSG. To make sure they were legit, I looked them up on the forums and saw all the lovely reviews above. I reached out to @Jason@DSG and he has been nothing but helpful!
I started off by just asking if he had a set of 4 in stock, and his reply went above and beyond what I was asking for, also providing pricing on hub rings, lugs, and center caps - knowing that these will all compliment the wheel purchase. At first I thought it was a lame attempt at an upsell, but I knew I wanted the caps anyway. Researched hub rings and realized it would be smart to get those as well. He also informed me that the stock lugs won't work with these wheels! I couldn't have asked for more help being this is my first experience buying wheels and modifying a car in general.

We have officially placed the order today, so I will be following up with this review once I receive my order to add on to how the experience is post-purchase (wheels have ~8 week lead time, special order).

Thanks again, Jason, for answering all of my questions and working with me to order exactly what I'm looking for!
Definitely not a lame attempt at an upsell haha, I always make sure customers have everything they need to install wheels without issues. The only optional thing is/were the center caps but they really add to the look!! You'll be happy you went with them

Thanks for the awesome review bud, it was my pleasure and I look forward to seeing pics of them on your ride
Jason@DSG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jason@DSG For This Useful Post:
Brayden_23 (05-26-2016)
Old 06-16-2016, 03:40 AM   #30
86geek

Drives: 2015 FRS Asphalt
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Thanks Jason for the great customer service & fast shipping! You and Sean rock! The 2.5 Perrin exhaust deep rumble is awesome. I will definitely be buying more parts from DSG Performance in the future.

Opti-Coat & Cquartz Finest, Apexi Drop in Filter, 2.5 Perrin Res. Catback Exhaust
86geek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 86geek For This Useful Post:
Jason@DSG (06-16-2016)
Old 06-16-2016, 04:42 PM   #31
Jason@DSG

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86geek View Post
Thanks Jason for the great customer service & fast shipping! You and Sean rock! The 2.5 Perrin exhaust deep rumble is awesome. I will definitely be buying more parts from DSG Performance in the future.
Thanks for the feedback! Glad you like it
Old 07-13-2016, 11:44 PM   #32
Brayden_23

Drives: Asphalt 2015 FRS
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Received my wheels about a week ago now but it took a bit for the tires to arrive and waited to install them until after attending a track/gymkhana day! Everything arrived as expected, with only slight confusion as to where the lug nuts were since they arrived in a separate package.

Overall I am very satisfied with the communication from DSG and am grateful for them helping me get my hands on such beautiful wheels!

Pictures can be found in my build thread in my signature, or at this link which is specifically the wheels on the car: http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showp...3&postcount=12

Thank you again @Jason@DSG for all your help and never getting frustrated with me and my repeated phone calls and questions! Dealing with you was very professional and I really appreciated your help!
Brayden_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Brayden_23 For This Useful Post:
Jason@DSG (07-14-2016)
Old 07-14-2016, 05:16 PM   #33
Jason@DSG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayden_23 View Post
Received my wheels about a week ago now but it took a bit for the tires to arrive and waited to install them until after attending a track/gymkhana day! Everything arrived as expected, with only slight confusion as to where the lug nuts were since they arrived in a separate package.

Overall I am very satisfied with the communication from DSG and am grateful for them helping me get my hands on such beautiful wheels!

Pictures can be found in my build thread in my signature, or at this link which is specifically the wheels on the car: http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showp...3&postcount=12

Thank you again @Jason@DSG for all your help and never getting frustrated with me and my repeated phone calls and questions! Dealing with you was very professional and I really appreciated your help!
Thanks bud! Wheels look fantastic and I know these are big moves getting wheels and stuff like that, I always stay cool and help as much as I can
The Following User Says Thank You to Jason@DSG For This Useful Post:
Brayden_23 (07-14-2016)