follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale/Trade

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2020, 09:08 PM   #1
PR138

Drives: '14 WRB BRZ | '17 CB STi
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[WTT/For Trade] '14 Audi S5 w/mods looking to trade for clean twin

I'm looking to get back into a smaller sports car (FD/S2k/BRZ86FRS). My kids are now driving age so I don't need to have a bunch of back seat space. I'll post pics and info below, but I'm looking to trade my current car for a twin in very good/clean condition - '17+ preferred as I do want steering wheel buttons. Mods are fine and may be preferable (including turbo, well sorted engine swaps) but the car is going to be used as a daily driver, so I'm looking for a reliable, A/C equipped, all parts working car (no half-done projects please). Please feel free to PM me with any questions, or pics and info on your potential trade.

I do have a lien on the Audi, so once we have an idea of a good trade, I'll have to go to the credit union and figure out the best way to proceed with the trade. We should be able to figure something out, whether I need to take out a new loan on the twin and pay off the current one at the same time, etc. Whether this is a straight up trade or if you need to come with a bit of extra cash to make the trade fair, we should be able to figure out all of those details without too much of an issue.

Also willing to take some mods off to make the trade closer in price so you don't need to come with much, if any, extra cash. I do still have the stock wheels and tires as well as all other parts that have been replaced.

2014 Audi S5 3.0T (supercharged V6) with 7 speed DSG transmission

Vehicle:
~64k miles (this will go up slightly, but I don't put many miles on my vehicles)
Misano red exterior, magma/black nappa leather interior (red/black) with carbon atlas inlays (factory carbon fiber option)
Sport rear diff, Audi Drive Select modes, upgraded optional Bang & Olufsen speaker system
Engine/trans:
EPL stage 2+ DP (dual pulley for faster supercharger spinning/more boost) - never put on a dyno, but cars with similar mods easily go 400/400 whp/tq and run in the mid to upper 11s at 117-120mph depending on fuel quality and ethanol content
EPL DSG tune with RPM limit raised to 7400 and user adjustable max speed, octane settings
MercRacing heat exchanger
P3 Cars interior vent gauge
Largest currently offered crankshaft pulley size (206mm)
IE (Integrated Engineering) cold air intake and elbow
New spark plugs gapped to tuner's specs (3k miles)

Exterior/suspension:
DPE FT-5S Flowtech wheels. 20x10 et27
Continental SportContact 6 tires sized 275/30/20 all around. Maybe 2k miles total on the tires, probably even less than that
H&R RSS+ coilovers, aligned to specs I provided to the shop
Black Optics OEM front grille, gloss black professionally wrapped all chrome trim
Black badges all around (not pictured but just put on over the weekend)
G2 caliper paint (grabber blue)
Carbon fiber exterior mirrors
35% ceramic tint

I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting, but this is a good overview of what's on the car. It has never given me a single issue - the ONLY reason I'm looking to get out of it is for another FD, because if I don't get one soon, it'll be too late for my old ass to be able to get in and out of one and enjoy it.

More pics are available on Instagram at @pr.138. Please feel free to reach out for more pics, info, etc.
Attached Images

2013 UM Scion FR-S
Old 06-24-2020, 03:52 PM   #2
Soloside
-Phil's BIGGEST FAN BOI

Drives: 2014 Greddy Turbo BRZ
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Saw this ad and new it sounded familiar. I've been lurking no-rotors too

pm'd you.
Old 07-18-2020, 10:06 PM   #3
PR138