follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Brakes, Suspension, Chassis

User Tag List

Old 04-26-2024, 01:42 AM   #1
Kamber

Drives: '22 BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FS: AP Racing Radi-CAL CP9660/355mm Front & CP9451/340mm Rear BBKs | Fits Gen1 & Gen2

I have some sexy AP BBK goodness available for sale — I bought a Lotus Evora GT and won't be needing these anymore. Originally bought them from someone who used them for a mere 3 novice half-day HPDEs before deciding the part out the car — I myself never got around to installing them as I'm tracking the Lotus instead of the BRZ now.

---

AP Racing Radi-CAL CP9660/355mm Front BBK
  • SKU 13.01.10148 on the AP Racing by Essex website
  • Lightly used for 3 casual HPDE days by the previous owner; you can tell by the condition of the rotors/pads that it has never broke a sweat
  • Rotors measure 31.85mm and 31.94mm (brand new rotor thickness spec is 32mm)
  • Includes nearly-new Endless ME20 pads
  • All pads measured to be between 16.5-17.0mm via digital calipers (brand new pad thickness spec is 18mm)
  • Includes all original hardware (mounting brackets, Spiegler stainless steel lines, etc.)
  • This kit came with the optional $150 CP9660 Pad Tension Kits (reduces pad rattle)
  • This kit came with Essex's optional $100 disc pre-burnishing service (pre-burnishes material onto the rotors for optimal bedding/performance)

$4095 shipped within the USA. Discount available for local pickup from 07010 NJ.

---

AP Racing Radi-CAL CP9451/340mm Rear BBK
  • SKU 13.01.10150 on the AP Racing by Essex website
  • Lightly used for 3 casual HPDE days by the previous owner; you can tell by the condition of the rotors/pads that it has never broke a sweat
  • Rotors measure 27.96mm and 27.99mm (brand new rotor thickness spec is 28mm)
  • Includes nearly-new Endless ME20 pads
  • All pads measured to be between 16.6-17.3mm via digital calipers (brand new pad thickness spec is 18mm)
  • Includes all original hardware (mounting brackets, Spiegler stainless steel lines, etc.)
  • This kit came with the optional $140 CP94XX Pad Tension Kits (reduces pad rattle)
  • This kit came with Essex's optional $100 disc pre-burnishing service (pre-burnishes material onto the rotors for optimal bedding/performance)

$3795 shipped within the USA. Discount available for local pickup from 07010 NJ.

---

I only accept Zelle, Venmo friend payment, or cash in person. PayPal unfortunately isn't an option due to their burdensome tax reporting requirements these days. I have a substantial amount of sales history on the GR86/BRZ FaceBook groups and the [other 86] forums; happy to furnish references from previous buyers if desired. My username on the [other 86] forums is "Kamber" for anyone who wants to look up my sales/post history.

---

Last edited by Kamber; 04-26-2024 at 02:02 AM.
Kamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2024, 03:11 PM   #2
Koba

Drives: 2020 BRZ
Do they work with 17" wheels?
Koba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:02 AM   #3
Kamber

Drives: '22 BRZ Limited
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koba View Post
Do they work with 17" wheels?
They definitely fit 17" wheels - I've personally verified they work with various Apex 17" wheels, however I'm sure they fit other brands too such as Titan, various Rays/Volks, etc. — though I'm not sure what exact spacers or offsets are needed for brands other than Apex.

Apex used to have a chart on their website that showed brake clearances by wheel size and offset for popular race BBKs, these being one of them. Since they migrated to their new site, I think they haven't re-uploaded them yet. I'll email them to get a copy and update here.

Last edited by Kamber; Yesterday at 09:10 PM.
Kamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:17 PM   #4
Wangspeed

Drives: 2022 BRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamber View Post
They definitely fit 17" wheels - I've personally verified they work with various Apex 17" wheels, however I'm sure they fit other brands too such as Titan, various Rays/Volks, etc. — though I'm not sure what exact spacers or offsets are needed for brands other than Apex.

Apex used to have a chart on their website that showed brake clearances by wheel size and offset for popular race BBKs, these being one of them. Since they migrated to their new site, I think they haven't re-uploaded them yet. I'll email them to get a copy and update here.
I’m surprised it fits with 17. I have Brembo BM4 up front and it’s a very tight fit on all my 17s, including Apex SM10RS. Great if it does though. I’d be in on this if I wasn’t already on a great setup.