follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack Specific topics relating to wheels and tires.

User Tag List

Old 06-16-2021, 02:56 PM   #1
dpfarr

Drives: BRZ ts
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
DIY center caps

One of my caps flew off pushing through an off ramp. (That’s what I’m telling myself.) I’m not paying more than 15 bucks for a matching sti center cap. They’re not some excellent product. Just a cool sticker.

I bought a 3” rod of black delrin to lathe turn some. I was thinking modeling the basic dimensions of them and using a groove around the OD for an o ring to inhibit it from flying out.

Has anyone had exceptional results doing this? Suggestions welcome.
dpfarr is offline   Reply With Quote