follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > 1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ > BRZ First-Gen (2012+) -- General Topics

BRZ First-Gen (2012+) -- General Topics All discussions about the first-gen Subaru BRZ coupe

User Tag List

Old 02-16-2014, 03:13 AM   #1
Photonic

Drives: 2014 Premium BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Just got my BURZ!

2014 Lightning Red Premium.

No pics because I didnt get back home until after dark. it was the most stressful drive of my life. I drove 150 miles back home ..clutching every now and then...revving up ...swapping 6th to 5th .... I never could just take it easy. trying to avoid 100% throttle as much as possible.

I found a dealer that saved me 4k over my local dealer ..i was shocked ..i was prepared to put down 3k out of pocket just to get my payments down ..but they actually gave me a good deal without negotiating a penny and was better than I had hoped.

So Now I have more money to spend on OEM audio plus ..or a cat back ..or wheels and tires.

I highly Recommend "Subaru of Kennesaw" georgia for your BRZ purchases. Their prices are second only to Clint as I have seen so far and I regret I couldnt do business with him because I decided to trade. They are incredibly busy ...lots of stock ...lots of volume. They dont need to make every penny on their sales.
Photonic is offline   Reply With Quote