follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Want-To-Buy Requests

User Tag List

Old 02-28-2023, 02:48 PM   #1
Spektyr

Drives: GR86
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WTB GR86 (2nd Gen) 18" OEM wheels with TPMS

If you've got a set of OEM wheels off a Premium GR86 that are sitting around doing nothing I'm looking to get a second set for my car.

The wife would prefer we simply swap the winter tires and summer tires at a shop and not spend money on a second set of wheels. I don't like anyone touching the car that doesn't absolutely have to, and the last place I went to put 45psi in every tire. Animals.

So, if I can get someone's unwanted OEM wheels I can put them in the storage unit and do my own swap, the wheels will look the same, and no one will complain that I bought a second set of wheels.

If you've got tires on them that's okay - I've got my original PS4's in storage now so it's fine if there's no tires. Either way works, if the price makes sense.

Located in Wichita, KS but I drive down to Dallas frequently and shipping is an option. Honestly anywhere within a few hours drive is on the table for an in-person deal. It's a fun car to drive.
Spektyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2023, 10:50 AM   #2
Spektyr

I should probably mention that if you're a scammer looking to take someone's money and leave them with nothing, go ahead and skip this.

You aren't better at scamming people than I am at spotting it. Trust me. I used to make sport of scamming scammers and you do NOT want me deciding you're worth dusting off those skills.

Move along. Better, stop being the scum of the Earth and become a productive member of society. (But let's be honest - you don't know how and probably wouldn't be any good at a legitimate job anyway.)
Old 03-16-2023, 02:34 PM   #3
Spektyr

Bump
Old 04-28-2023, 04:09 PM   #4
STLBRZ66

Drives: 2022 BRZ Limited Sapphire Blue
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I have a set off our 2022 BRZ (Limited trim, 18") after switching to 17" for a bit softer ride. Less than 500 miles on them. Wheels/Tires/TPMS package. Of course you would have to do something about the center caps with wrong logo. Wife was thinking they might look OK on her Foz XT but she might change her mind before it needs new tires. We share a place at Tablerock with friends in Hutchinson so I could probably get them close for zero dollars shipping if you can wait until after Memorial Day weekend. I can get more photos this weekend. They are off the car and stacked in the garage with the protective stuff from the Tirerack shipment of 17s.

Sorry about not putting all the necessary info in the photo. I'll get that this weekend with all four. Not really selling at this point though are we?
Attached Images

Last edited by STLBRZ66; 04-28-2023 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Added PS notes since I included a pic without necessary F/S info.
STLBRZ66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 10:32 AM   #5
Spektyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLBRZ66 View Post
Not really selling at this point though are we?
Well, and if we're considering in-person in Hutch it's not near the same risk of getting scammed. The usual forum protocol is mainly for situations where payment and product are both in transit at the same time.

This is definitely an interesting option. Shoot me a DM with some details (like price) and we'll see.