follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment

Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment Anything related to in-car electronics, navigation, and infotainment.

User Tag List

Old 08-20-2014, 10:55 PM   #1
frssfo

Drives: 2015 FR-S
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garmin GPS Bluetooth Won't Connect

Hi there,

I've done some searches on this topic but haven't found anything, so here goes..

I have a 2015 FR-S with the standard sound system. I have a BMW Navigator V, basically a Garmin GPS.

I'd like the GPS audio to play through the FR-S HU, so I'm trying to connect it as a bluetooth device.

I go into the Bluetooth menu on the FR-S HU and add another bluetooth device. I go into the GPS and put it in pairing mode. I can see and select the Scion stereo from the Garmin GPS, and it shows as connected for audio and sound.

The Garmin does not show up on the list of devices on the FR-S HU.

After a few seconds it disconnects on the GPS and will not re-connect.

I've tried deleting and re-adding the device on the GPS, but no luck.

Has anyone else been able to connect their Garmin GPS to their FR-S HU? If so, how were you able to do it?
frssfo is offline   Reply With Quote