follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > CANADA

CANADA Canada

User Tag List

Old 03-31-2013, 09:34 PM   #1
Trobinson

Drives: F150
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Winnipeg test drive

Just drove four and a half hours to test drive the frs AT, all the manual versions were sold and not available for a drive . It was sick, awesome, wicked cool. Scared the crap out of my woman to the point where she turned the music off and got mad. Wonderful car. Gonna place an order real soon. Asphalt manual. By the way, for people that don't drive standard, the AT paddle shifters are pretty dam good!
Trobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:07 PM   #2
nbafandan
Phantom

Drives: Whiteout MT
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Garage
4.5 hours damn! atleast you came out happy
nbafandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:24 PM   #3
BRRRZZZ

Drives: 2013 BRZ
one of those manuals probably belong to me glad you enjoyed to test drive
BRRRZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 01:08 AM   #4
Juurian

Drives: 2013 Scion FRS WhiteOut
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRRRZZZ View Post
one of those manuals probably belong to me glad you enjoyed to test drive

But aren't you getting a BRZ? not an FRS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trobinson View Post
Just drove four and a half hours to test drive the frs AT, all the manual versions were sold and not available for a drive . It was sick, awesome, wicked cool. Scared the crap out of my woman to the point where she turned the music off and got mad. Wonderful car. Gonna place an order real soon. Asphalt manual. By the way, for people that don't drive standard, the AT paddle shifters are pretty dam good!

anywho chances are you went to Crown Toyota / Sunshine Toyota

I work for the dealership group and own the Whiteout 6MT on their lot that hasnt even been delivered yet to me ( i have stuff as a part of my deal coming in still ) i'll have my car sometime by the end of this week though , they're just painting my 5 axis 5 piece lip kit.

if you ever are in winnipeg again let me know!

from what i hear the next major shipment is in june/july though so you should put your order in ASAP as these things SELL the moment the get shipped to the dealership!

edit: forgot to mention, someone ended up buying the 6AT showroom car he demanded that the dealership to sell it because he was out of the city. either they sell or he walks. so he ended up with the car the same day.

Winnipeg, Manitoba

Last edited by Juurian; 04-03-2013 at 01:20 AM.
Juurian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:14 PM   #5
Trobinson

Drives: F150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juurian View Post
But aren't you getting a BRZ? not an FRS?

anywho chances are you went to Crown Toyota / Sunshine Toyota

I work for the dealership group and own the Whiteout 6MT on their lot that hasnt even been delivered yet to me ( i have stuff as a part of my deal coming in still ) i'll have my car sometime by the end of this week though , they're just painting my 5 axis 5 piece lip kit.

if you ever are in winnipeg again let me know!

from what i hear the next major shipment is in june/july though so you should put your order in ASAP as these things SELL the moment the get shipped to the dealership!

edit: forgot to mention, someone ended up buying the 6AT showroom car he demanded that the dealership to sell it because he was out of the city. either they sell or he walks. so he ended up with the car the same day.
Ya I actually know the guy who bought it, the raven one? Anyways didn't bother me the AT is good and all but still want a manual. Five axis eh? Did that lower your ride at all? I want that too but worried about bottoming out in my small town
Trobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:10 PM   #6
Juurian

Drives: 2013 Scion FRS WhiteOut
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trobinson View Post
Ya I actually know the guy who bought it, the raven one? Anyways didn't bother me the AT is good and all but still want a manual. Five axis eh? Did that lower your ride at all? I want that too but worried about bottoming out in my small town
not too sure i dont even have my car yet since its waiting for undercoat and rust proofing + interior protection

my kit is being painted so i havent gotten it put on yet, and is also waiting for an after market exhaust.

I have shit loads of parts in my closet thats waiting to be put on..

i have signed my papers and have the registration so i can get plates for the car at any time.

i'm giving them till end of friday till i harass them.

Winnipeg, Manitoba
Juurian is offline   Reply With Quote