follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 05-24-2014, 01:29 PM   #113
tomaszjanczak

Drives: Silver Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
I also ordered from them 1 and a half weeks ago and then the next day all of their group buys went down so I asked them about it and they said it was because their vendor status expired and their payment method was declined. I don't know what happened with that but I don't think they have vendor status as of now. They told me that all outstanding orders will still be fulfilled. They also told me that my order of side markers would be shipped this past week but I didn't get any tracking info at all. And they haven't been on the forums since May 19.
tomaszjanczak is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tomaszjanczak For This Useful Post:
bhbnuckle (05-27-2014)
Old 05-27-2014, 11:57 AM   #114
bhbnuckle

Drives: 2013 Asphalt FR-S/2003 Honda Accord
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomaszjanczak View Post
I also ordered from them 1 and a half weeks ago and then the next day all of their group buys went down so I asked them about it and they said it was because their vendor status expired and their payment method was declined. I don't know what happened with that but I don't think they have vendor status as of now. They told me that all outstanding orders will still be fulfilled. They also told me that my order of side markers would be shipped this past week but I didn't get any tracking info at all. And they haven't been on the forums since May 19.

Same as my situation..

He's name is Ben, he even blocked me on facebook, because i commented on his photo saying "answer my email" lol. I added all his siblings and friends through facebook so that I can get my sidemarkers ASAP. Hes also operating company name called Dark Sun Vapor.. I think he doesnt give a fuck about hes past company such as Vicious LED or Concept 3 LED customers.

https://www.facebook.com/darksunvapor

this is he's new store page.. I cant get his personal Facebook wall since he blocked me.

WE'LL SEE WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT.
bhbnuckle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 04:30 PM   #115
tomaszjanczak

Drives: Silver Subaru BRZ
Garage
This is ridiculous. Do you know if there is a way to get our money back? I paid with credit card but I don't know if I can just call my bank and tell them the story and they would give back the money? I doubt they would do that since I could say that for any purchase I made. Really sucks, I guess it wasn't worth saving the $5 or whatever it was to buy from him.
tomaszjanczak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 04:32 PM   #116
ZOMFGAARON
A Demon

Drives: Raven GT86
Thanked 1,321 Times in 701 Posts
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
This is ridiculous. Do you know if there is a way to get our money back? I paid with credit card but I don't know if I can just call my bank and tell them the story and they would give back the money? I doubt they would do that since I could say that for any purchase I made. Really sucks, I guess it wasn't worth saving the $5 or whatever it was to buy from him.

Your bank will help you as long as you don't abuse it. Call them have them stop/recover payment.
ZOMFGAARON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 06:47 PM   #117
FRS-HHH
igotthatpurp

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Garage
Quote:
yah go through your bank thats what i did. They make you fill out a form but it can take up to 100 days they told me. I just did it last week but as long as i get my money im ok.
FRS-HHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 06:48 PM   #118
giants130

Drives: Silver/Argento BRZ Limited A/T
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
So thats it then? He decided to just abandon the company at this point? Can anyone confirm? I'm not sure if I should just continue waiting around for a package thats never gonna show up, its been around a month now I have a feeling the sooner I tell the bank the better
giants130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 06:49 PM   #119
FRS-HHH
igotthatpurp

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by giants130 View Post
So thats it then? He decided to just abandon the company at this point? Can anyone confirm? I'm not sure if I should just continue waiting around for a package thats never gonna show up, its been around a month now I have a feeling the sooner I tell the bank the better
dude ive been waiting for a month and a half and still nothing thats why i went to my bank last monday. karma is a bitch though. sooner or later it will catch up to him.
Old 05-27-2014, 06:53 PM   #120
giants130

Drives: Silver/Argento BRZ Limited A/T
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRS-HHH View Post
dude ive been waiting for a month and a half and still nothing thats why i went to my bank last monday. karma is a bitch though. sooner or later it will catch up to him.
Lets hope it does, hopefully other people see this too.. Somehow his site is still up and anyone can just go on there and send him their money, what a scam!
giants130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 07:10 PM   #121
FRS-HHH
igotthatpurp

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by giants130 View Post
Lets hope it does, hopefully other people see this too.. Somehow his site is still up and anyone can just go on there and send him their money, what a scam!
eventually he going to get caught. taking people's money like that...
Old 05-27-2014, 07:20 PM   #122
FRSNewb

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Garage
I feel sorry for you guys...seems like my order was one of his last legit orders (he shipped my sidemarkers out the day after payment and I received them with no issues)

I hope your banks come through for you!
FRS-HHH (05-27-2014)
Old 05-27-2014, 10:09 PM   #123
bhbnuckle

Drives: 2013 Asphalt FR-S/2003 Honda Accord
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Here's the stroy of the day.. this is too hilarious.. I made another email address and send him question regarding spec d headlight.. prtending it wasn't me.. he got back to the new email address right away.. however he never answers my original email lol what a jerk.. Ill wait another week and will contact my bank
bhbnuckle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 10:28 PM   #124
TwinWRX

Drives: Firestorm
And the mods sit back and do nothing while a thief and liar gets away with horrible things on their forum. Too busy policing minor items and banning people for speaking the truth than step up and help the community grow and be the best in the auto world. Just looking to make a dollar. Thanks @Hachiroku.
TwinWRX is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TwinWRX For This Useful Post:
endless_pain (06-12-2014), FRS-HHH (05-28-2014)
Old 05-27-2014, 10:33 PM   #125
ldanphanl

Drives: 2013 dmg brz
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Scammers and liars are good at what they do to save their own ass, I don't see why you all are bashing mods about this. They go through a process of weaving through facts and terms conditions of vendor contracts. Some things just do not happen overnight.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
ldanphanl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 10:36 PM   #126
TwinWRX

Drives: Firestorm
But I know they've banned good members rather than deal with vicious led
TwinWRX is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TwinWRX For This Useful Post:
FRS-HHH (05-28-2014)

Tags