follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 02-21-2019, 11:40 PM   #1
Krewcial5050

Drives: 2015 Scion FR-s Release series 1.0
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Delicious Tuning - Trying to make few bucks

Hi All,

I bought a Flex Fuel Kit from Delicious Tuning. I even talked to Zach to help me with my purchased... Bought the kit with MK1+ upgrade last Wednesday and immediately emailed Zach about my purchased because i was really stoked to get it because i have appointment to get a tune last Friday. Not only they ship my kit 3 days late. When i got my kit it looks used. I inspect every single part. The metal bracket is clearly used and they tried to polished it, the hose has a 3 inch crack on it and the kit even the metal bushing was dirty. I called them right away to let them know about their bogus. They told me to send pictures and i did. They call me back and they said they will send a Brand New replacement with extra T-shirt(just to make me feel better). Asked for the tracking number and find out they couldn't even expedite the replacement knowing that they're at fault and Im pretty sure they are not innocent about it. Please be careful on buying from them and make sure to check every single part. They have good reviews and quality product but this is not acceptable and want you guys to be aware of it.

-Krew
Krewcial5050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 11:46 PM   #2
Krewcial5050

Delicious Tuning - trying to make few bucks

Hi All,

I bought a Flex Fuel Kit from Delicious Tuning. I even talked to Zach to help me with my purchased... Bought the kit with MK1+ upgrade last Wednesday and immediately emailed Zach about my purchased because i was really stoked to get it because i have appointment to get a tune last Friday. Not only they ship my kit 3 days late. When i got my kit it looks used. I inspect every single part. The metal bracket is clearly used and they tried to polished it, the hose has a 3 inch crack on it and the kit even the metal bushing was dirty. I called them right away to let them know about their bogus. They told me to send pictures and i did. They call me back and they said they will send a Brand New replacement with extra T-shirt(just to make me feel better). Asked for the tracking number and find out they couldn't even expedite the replacement knowing that they're at fault and Im pretty sure they are not innocent about it. Please be careful on buying from them and make sure to check every single part. They have good reviews and quality product but this is not acceptable and want you guys to be aware of it.

-Krew
Attached Images

Old 02-22-2019, 12:06 AM   #3
PetrolioBenzina

Drives: 17 86
Thanked 1,133 Times in 647 Posts
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Mistakes happen, nice to see you shit on them before giving them a chance to correct it.
PetrolioBenzina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to PetrolioBenzina For This Useful Post:
FRSBRZGT86FAN (02-23-2019), Grady (02-22-2019), ls1ac (02-23-2019), soundman98 (02-23-2019), spike021 (02-27-2019), Tcoat (02-22-2019), Trust86 (02-22-2019), Victorscp (02-22-2019), VittorioS (02-22-2019), x808drifter (02-22-2019)
Old 02-22-2019, 12:15 AM   #4
PetrolioBenzina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krewcial5050 View Post
Hi All,

-Krew
If I were Delicious and saw this post, I'd tell you to keep the kit, refund your money and tell you to fuck off.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PetrolioBenzina For This Useful Post:
byun (02-22-2019), DeliciousTuning (03-23-2019), Trust86 (02-22-2019)
Old 02-22-2019, 12:18 AM   #5
Krewcial5050

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrolioBenzina View Post
Mistakes happen, nice to see you shit on them before giving them a chance to correct it.
I know mistakes happens... but you are telling me from picking up the item packaging it all those are mistakes? The whole kit itself doesnt even come in with a real box. It was place in a small fedex box with just bubble wrap on the metal bracket and the item with the delicious tuning logo. I was going to let it go but they couldnt even send the replacement via Next Day Air. since it was their fault at the first place and i even told him that the order was delayed already.

-Krew
Old 02-22-2019, 12:23 AM   #6
PetrolioBenzina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krewcial5050 View Post
I know mistakes happens... but you are telling me from picking up the item packaging it all those are mistakes? The whole kit itself doesnt even come in with a real box. It was place in a small fedex box with just bubble wrap on the metal bracket and the item with the delicious tuning logo. I was going to let it go but they couldnt even send the replacement via Next Day Air. since it was their fault at the first place and i even told him that the order was delayed already.

-Krew
So your first thought was to accuse them of intentionally trying to rip you off?
Old 02-22-2019, 12:25 AM   #7
Krewcial5050

Quote:
If I were Delicious and saw this post, I'd tell you to keep the kit, refund your money and tell you to fuck off.
Petrolio - Friendly advise do not try to own a company coz you aint going anywhere. I have all the rights to complain becuase first of all "I am the customer". 2nd: That wasnt a mistake. There's no option on their site to buy a used or refurbish kit and 3rd clearly their customer service is bad.

-Krew
Old 02-22-2019, 12:31 AM   #8
Krewcial5050

Quote:
So your first thought was to accuse them of intentionally trying to rip you off?
No it wasn't... i thought they made a mistake but when i thought about it how can it be a mistake? All parts are used. Like what i said on my previous post. There's no option on the site to buy used/refurbished kit. Also that means no quality control?
Old 02-22-2019, 01:15 AM   #9
Impureclient
Banned

Drives: 2015 FR-S
Thanked 2,903 Times in 1,282 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Exactly. Wait for them to correctly send unused parts and then shit on them.
Impureclient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 02:47 AM   #10
Krewcial5050

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impureclient View Post
Exactly. Wait for them to correctly send unused parts and then shit on them.
I've been waiting... read the thread. Imma repeat it again. They couldnt even expedite the shipping. I do not need a t-shirt. It will not make me feel better. I need the brand new kit.
Old 02-22-2019, 06:48 AM   #11
why?
Only happy when it rains.

Drives: series.blue
Thanked 1,263 Times in 749 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
why? It does the same thing.

You cannot possibly win here. Delicious tuning has been around forever, and they do good work. Crap happens. They make hundreds of these kits, if not thousands. Even with the best quality control something dumb can happen. You should just delete this thread and apologize for being dumb. Sounds like they did exactly what they should, but you just want to be an asshat.
why? is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to why? For This Useful Post:
spitsnaugle (02-22-2019), Trust86 (02-22-2019)
Old 02-22-2019, 06:49 AM   #12
Summerwolf
Panda Trueno

Drives: No twin now.
Thanked 2,407 Times in 1,332 Posts
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Did you originally pay for expedited shipping on the part?
Summerwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 10:24 AM   #13
Krewcial5050

Quote:
Originally Posted by why? View Post
why? It does the same thing.

You cannot possibly win here. Delicious tuning has been around forever, and they do good work. Crap happens. They make hundreds of these kits, if not thousands. Even with the best quality control something dumb can happen. You should just delete this thread and apologize for being dumb. Sounds like they did exactly what they should, but you just want to be an asshat.
Lmao you sound dumb. It does the same thing? That wasnt my point is i didnt bought used parts, if i want used parts i could have just got it from here for $500. Also, did you bought a DT kit before? If so... does it come with his own box?

Why would i apologize? I told on my previous post they have good product thats why i bought theirs but the fact that they do some things like this and their customer service is bad is not acceptable. You cannot understand becuase you're not the one that deals with them. Like what i said in my ald post i was going to let it go about the "sending used part thing" but they're customer service was bad that is why i was triggered to post this.
Old 02-22-2019, 10:30 AM   #14
Krewcial5050

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerwolf View Post
Did you originally pay for expedited shipping on the part?
No, it was free 2nd day shipping over $500+ but my order shipped 3 days late and then when i got it, that happened.