follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Member's Car Journals

Member's Car Journals Car journals by our members.

User Tag List

Old 09-30-2016, 11:21 PM   #1
MicahYC

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
MicahYC's DGM BRZ Build

I was finally able to get my hands on a 2013 DGM BRZ Limited and I am very excited about it. I have always loved the entire FT86 platform and have wanted one ever since they came out.

Here I will document everything I am doing to the car. Every mod will be in chronological order and as time goes on I will constantly be updating this page. If I feel an install deserves a little more detail it will be in a seperate post in the comments below. I have big plans for this car so stay tuned!

I purchased my BRZ in September of 2016, it was used, well taken care of, and bone stock (except for tinted windows).

| Sept. 2016 | Although its small, the first thing I did was change out all of the interior, door, trunk and license plate bulbs with LED's from Diode Dynamics.

Here's the rear

| Sept. 2016 | I ordered the OEM STI Lip for the BRZ and I think it compliments the car very nicely. Here are some pics.

|Oct. 2016 | Installed a 3" catback exhaust from Nameless Performance and it looks and sounds amazing.

| Oct. 2016 | Perrin relocation kit installed

| Nov. 2016 | Helix Clear side markers

Mod List:

Exterior:
OEM STI Lip
Tinted windows
Perrin Relocation Kit
Helix Clear Side Markers (with Diode Dynamics Amber LED's)
..TBA

Interior:
Diode Dynamics LED Dome, Door, Vanity, Trunk, License lights
All Weather Floor Mats
..TBA

Powertrain/Exhaust/Suspension/etc.
3" Nameless Performance Catback
..TBA

Last edited by MicahYC; 12-07-2016 at 06:06 PM.
MicahYC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MicahYC For This Useful Post:
Jordan Silveira (10-01-2016)
Old 10-01-2016, 03:47 PM   #2
MicahYC

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Just put in an order for the 3" catback from Nameless Performance and I'm so stoked! It should be here in about a week or so. I heard great things about them and their customer service is top notch. I chose the 5" muffler option. Included in my order is their brand new and redesigned axleback for the FRS/BRZ with 4" single wall tips (instead of double). Tyler from Nameless hooked me up with some pictures.

*Update*

With the help of some friends, I was finally able to get my exhaust on this weekend. It looks great and sounds so much better than stock. It has a very nice deep growl that is very noticeable, but isn't obnoxiously loud. It is exactly what I was looking for and I am very pleased with it.

Last edited by MicahYC; 10-17-2016 at 09:43 PM.
MicahYC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brz, build, dgm