follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > NY / NJ / CT / PA

NY / NJ / CT / PA NY, NJ, CT, PA

User Tag List

Old 06-30-2020, 12:55 PM   #1
Dzmitry

Drives: 2018 Subaru BRZ Limited with PP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Looking For Shop Near KoP

Curious if anyone knows a good shop near King of Prussia / Norristown for suspension work and other general car work. I tend to DIY most things but don't have the time or tools to deal with KCA326 rear bushings, and will need an alignment soon after lowering the car.

Someone brought to my attention that Royal Customs is a good place, but their suspension work seems to be limited. Either way I will be giving them a call to get some details. I am also aware of places like Xero-Limit, R/T tuning, and PSI PROformance. Just wanted to hear other options, such as any more local and more low-key shops that do solid work possibly.
Dzmitry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 08:49 PM   #2
Soloside
-Phil's BIGGEST FAN BOI

Drives: 2014 Greddy Turbo BRZ
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzmitry View Post
Curious if anyone knows a good shop near King of Prussia / Norristown for suspension work and other general car work. I tend to DIY most things but don't have the time or tools to deal with KCA326 rear bushings, and will need an alignment soon after lowering the car.

Someone brought to my attention that Royal Customs is a good place, but their suspension work seems to be limited. Either way I will be giving them a call to get some details. I am also aware of places like Xero-Limit, R/T tuning, and PSI PROformance. Just wanted to hear other options, such as any more local and more low-key shops that do solid work possibly.
If you're looking for a local shop near KOP, Royal is good for widebody work, anything else they're limited.

I would recommend Gearone, they're located by West Chester. I and a lot of 86 cup drivers go there purely for suspension work (but they do everything else as well)
The Following User Says Thank You to Soloside For This Useful Post:
Dzmitry (07-02-2020)
Old 07-02-2020, 07:11 AM   #3
Dzmitry

Drives: 2018 Subaru BRZ Limited with PP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soloside View Post
If you're looking for a local shop near KOP, Royal is good for widebody work, anything else they're limited.

I would recommend Gearone, they're located by West Chester. I and a lot of 86 cup drivers go there purely for suspension work (but they do everything else as well)
Great to know another name, thanks man! I was hoping you'd step in to say as I know you've had plenty of work done around the area.

Last edited by Dzmitry; 07-02-2020 at 07:29 AM.
Dzmitry is offline   Reply With Quote