follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Off-Topic Discussions > Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] For all off-topic discussion topics.

User Tag List

Old 09-23-2014, 04:58 PM   #1
M23
Banned

Drives: 86
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Orange County Sheriff's Department

http://www.ocweekly.com/2013-11-21/n...ne-navy-cross/

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazin...ff_discrim.php

How safe do you feel now?

I've lived all over the country and have also visited many different cities around the country. And, I can easily and undoubtedly say, that OC cops and sheriffs have the most evil vibe I've ever encountered compared to anywhere else I've been/lived in the world.

I hope OC changes. But, I kinda doubt it ever will, since that would take so much work, time and change to do so. OC has the under current vibe of a truly bad and evil place - like what you read of about Putin's Russia, or North Korea, or even Nazi Germany.

I hope it changes. But I know it won't change anytime soon. So, I must move and cannot wait to do so.
M23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 05:08 PM   #2
Davev
TuRD

Drives: FR-S Mono Mt Fuji Red
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Nothing new here. Show me a police dept that is there to serve the citizens- and I will show you a 1960's TV series.
Old 09-23-2014, 05:30 PM   #3
DAEMANO
Time Traveller

Drives: 2013 Scion FRS - Raven
Thanked 3,416 Times in 1,677 Posts
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by M23 View Post

I've lived all over the country and have also visited many different cities around the country. And, I can easily and undoubtedly say, that OC cops and sheriffs have the most evil vibe I've ever encountered compared to anywhere else I've been/lived in the world.

I hope OC changes. But, I kinda doubt it ever will, since that would take so much work, time and change to do so. OC has the under current vibe of a truly bad and evil place - like what you read of about Putin's Russia, or North Korea, or even Nazi Germany.

I hope it changes. But I know it won't change anytime soon. So, I must move and cannot wait to do so.
The problem for the types mentioned in the articles are that O.C. is changing. Just not in the way they want AND faster than they can emotionally and culturally adjust to. That's part of the reason for their backlash. What they're learning is that by self-classifying & self-identifying themselves as "whites" (instead of Irish, Scottish, English, German, Slavic, etc) to gain a power majority long ago they by default have put all non-whites in the "other" group (minorities). Now that O.C. (and many parts of the U.S.) are rapidly becoming a "minority-majority", their bigotry which was caused by their self-imposed white vs. other duality is being exposed, resisted, and changed. So for those who were once classified as minorities... as Ghandi once said "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win". We're currently experiencing stage 3.

Last edited by DAEMANO; 09-23-2014 at 06:22 PM.
DAEMANO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 06:17 PM   #4
Giccin
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Drives: Yaris HBK, Audi 09' TTS<Had>
Thanked 1,899 Times in 966 Posts
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M23 View Post

I never really trusted our law enforcement. There was a thread about how we should respect them and so forth but with all of the news and corruption lately about our own PD killing U.S citizens... I don't feel safe in this country.

I find them to be domestic terrorists and they find themselves immune to the law.

"Protect and serve our own." That's how I see it.

Logic > Emotion
┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)
Yashio Factory Pink adds +10HP to anything.
TOYOTA FT-86

Last edited by Giccin; 09-24-2014 at 12:31 AM. Reason: spelling errororororor
Giccin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Giccin For This Useful Post:
clayrush (09-23-2014), Davev (09-23-2014), strat61caster (09-23-2014)
Old 09-23-2014, 08:14 PM   #5
strat61caster
-

Drives: '13 FRS - STX
Thanked 9,479 Times in 4,998 Posts
Mentioned: 94 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
This is what turned me into a suspicious citizen, glad I figured it out before I left college, it's a scary world we live in.

strat61caster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to strat61caster For This Useful Post:
Giccin (09-23-2014)