follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Member's Car Journals

Member's Car Journals Car journals by our members.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2012, 05:00 PM   #1
ESBjiujitsu
MUST HAVE MORE 86 ! ! !

Drives: Mazdaspeed 6 2.3 AWD Turbo
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Not Mine- But someones :)

http://stella55.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/

Stumbled across it and thought i would post. Translated to English it provides some cool insight.

May 28, 2012 (Mon)

Inside the pouring rain

Run in the rain in Imp such as the squall. Stable cut.

This car was tuned to withstand the lap with a professional driver in the short course Impreza WRX STI boyfriend have four and a half years, of mid-summer, was not an ordinary person.

Catalog of 86 Toyota.

Both also nice but I also AWD turbo FR.

May 28, 2012 (Mon) FT86 II, eighty-six, BRZ , Impreza | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)

May 27, 2012 (Sun)

Quagmire BRZ RA? BRZ diary or cool

BRZ RA, very hard every day? Now we're on. Is a fun car.

There seems to be pros and cons about the design.

There is no feature or boring, or another wanted a twist.

I became to love in the classical style.

Without the car itself is overly self-assertion, forgive me Ah, you want the owner, the stomach of these, with a design or not it was actually very well thought out.

Varies with the impression one wheel rattle.

My car is classic 90s? Shall we go in feeling like.

Impression is likely to change greatly in a little fuck.

I think BRZ RA, and cool.

May 27, 2012 (Sun) FT86 II, eighty-six, BRZ | Permalink | Comments (two) | TrackBacks (0)

Quagmire BRZ RA? Want to change muffler diary · · ·

This car, if you are riding every day.

Even RA, external noise, and I think that cars with extreme care.

Sound creator, the first curving what is it? I was considering, in recent years come to see in such as the level of the ripping sound, this is good or is this.

But, something lonely ·.

Volume is reduced from a little more eye is good, want to hear the exhaust sound.

Impreza WRX STI muffler is normal, you may force to full throttle and the intake, exhaust both.

BRZ or to authorize R S type of barnacle.

Either wait for genuine STI.

Quagmire is fun.

May 27, 2012 (Sun) FT86 II, eighty-six, BRZ | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)

May 26, 2012 (Sat)

Quagmire BRZ RA? Attention diary

This car is a high degree of attention.

You recognized him in many places.

In a friendly feel what I mean.

From your brother stand up to the doorman.

Everyone is smiling.

The closest experience, WRX rounding in the United States. 2L, 220ps version before the release of STI.

I recognized him from people in different places with a friendly grin Also at this time.

The price is compared with the car twice to three times, but may also be said BRZ variety, you might unexpectedly open up the market as a life-sized coupe.

May 26, 2012 (Sat) FT86 II, eighty-six, BRZ | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)

May 25, 2012 (Fri.)

Quagmire BRZ RA? RA sound diary

BRZ RA, damping material, sound insulation is a minimum order, interior noise is certainly big.

Noise can build up pretty bad pavement condition and high grip tires +.

If you try riding the S of BRZ, softening completely different. Legacy quiet about. I was surprised.

So, this is quite pleasant and active driving sound by turning the sound coming into contact of the tire direct anything of · · · RA and say good or S, engine sound, and the road surface, engine sentence. Turn off air conditioning, open windows both half.

Highway, 4000rpm. Street trees reflected sound, soundproof walls, from the guardrail. All different.

Truck come out.

Blipping, shift down deep inspiratory sound fueled accelerator. Reflected sound.

Open again. Full throttle. Roar. 7000rpm.

Cruise. Tire sound rhythmic pattern. 3000rpm, the engine humming.

Rhythm RA, of the sound is pleasant.

RA would call this a sound, a nice sound.

Hp 2000cc, NA200, 1210 kg (full tank current measured value), 6MT.

Real life-sized sport for everyday use.

May 25, 2012 (Fri) FT86 II, eighty-six, BRZ | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)

Quagmire BRZ RA? Friends diary

In this state from the wheel in place of, and come back ~Tsu PA stop fast.

Eight of the original it is.

So put that next to the Eight There is no absolutely (laughs)

So there has been this way and come back.

The way back,

Mark of the headrest rice balls are cool, here is after the Big Eight minor.

On the go, the final form of the black next to the Celica.

What it like this, I am happy.

Low center of gravity FR valuable now.

You would feel sympathy.

Thanks to Subaru / Toyota FR sports car gave us in this Gojisei.

Was, after all cylinders, is lifted.

Yappari, NA will not turn and I!

May 25, 2012 (Fri) FT86 II, eighty-six, BRZ | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)

Quagmire BRZ RA? Potenza S001 diary

And, yes, had to replace tires · · ·.

Gliding is gliding Pirelli P Zero Neo · All 2004 season (sweat)

And at the time of departure is Kyakya.

But interesting, I do a little dangerous.

So, the new Potenza shoes S001 of BS.

This is also wearing Legacy, cruise performance that had impressed.

BRZ/86, high-grip tires last · I have heard or was the problem seems to tire grip, compromise, and I can not here very much.

Finally, the evaluation is now so much was able to peeling, handling has been firmly genuine considerably compared to db. High tire grip is OK Well.

050A is much like good standard of Subaru sport tires really genuine.

But fuel economy is a little worse premonition.

When the high-performance tires, come to feel the lack of damping.

Orleans, or Let 's go.

Well, this car packed with fun, fiddle.

There is only say RA, and customize the base, really interesting and tampering.

May 25, 2012 (Fri) FT86 II, eighty-six, BRZ | Permalink | Comments (two) | TrackBacks (0)

Quagmire BRZ RA? Yamano players driving diary

From all low back pain.

Super technique by Yamano BRZ player.

Is indeed.

· Unreasonable but I do want to be able to this is ·.

May 25, 2012 (Fri) FT86 II, eighty-six, BRZ | Permalink | Comments (two) | TrackBacks (0)

Sun 21 May 2012 (Mon)

Annular solar eclipse

I saw!

Sun 21 May 2012 (Mon) and regional travel , daily life , hobby | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)

BRZ RA

Is BRZ RA.

Is a nice coupe.

Sun 21 May 2012 (Mon) FT86 II, eighty-six, BRZ | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)

Quagmire BRZ RA? Ancient diary? Wheel mounted tires

Those carried in the sambar, were installed.

The wheel was wearing the Subaru Legacy GT in 2004, the Gold Polish BBS RG.

· Ghali many scratches. Transportation costs from the United States in the Middle Ages in Japan and buy it, roughly the same amount.

Mean that more peace of mind if you were using your own past.

Tires "all season" of Pirelli P Zeroneo, eight-year.

I do not grip. Yet that lost the db of genuine 215 45R17.

The center of attention, "Kyurukyuru" and puff, in the departure of Shujin little.

One Diary "? Quagmire", tire selection, of the reasons.

If the WRX STI, and determined, is less need to bother with Neoba or RE-11.

Matching.

"Something Filthy" ... Once you have e-mail photos to friends is so attached .. (sweat)

I certainly, Bishi Bashi line of sight from the luxury car ride of black glass of the large diameter wheel Shakotan.

Dusk.

The sports car suits the proportions of the good old days of BRZ and see the way.

Posessed the atmosphere of the old-timer out of polished rim.

Sudoshi feel good window of RA, no door handles painted door mirrors also.

I also going to dress up in this line.

Can enjoy a variety of BRZ RA, a lot of people recognize that this is a great car as material.

Date specification is also good car, good running shop specifications are also dressed up.

Ride at the wheel as it is also good iron chin.

I hope, RA and BRZ,.

Postscript: In comparison with the genuine, was able to approximately 2 kg per wheel lighter one.

Sun 21 May 2012 (Mon) FT86 II, eighty-six, BRZ | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)

Mighty Sambar

Was able to carry your luggage a little errand ·.

Sambar travelers, cargo specifications.

This street and down a mat of travelers and luggage.

Standard package is transformed travelers, cargo car sambar.

However, this size is amazing · · ·.

· Colle and say what I carried.

Is the luggage from the United States.

Was wearing the Subaru Legacy 2.5GT model year 2004 in the United States · contents, wheel of BBS.

You 履 Ke something similar as it is so set in the hole in 5 BRZ RA, of PCD100.

· The problem is tire-year 2004? · All of the Pirelli P Zeroneo season!

To deteriorate? S instead of rubber, plastic seems like, or Anno grip ·.

So stay tuned · What will happen if fitted (sweat)

Sun 21 May 2012 (Mon) FT86 II, eighty-six, BRZ , traveler-Sambar Sambar | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)

May 20, 2012 (Sun)

Two consecutive Nürburgring 24-hour class!

Everyone of the team, was cheers for hard work!

Everyone of the participants were cheers for hard work!

Did it!

Happy!

May 20, 2012 (Sun) Impreza | Permalink | Comments (two) | TrackBacks (0)

Quagmire BRZ RA? Fuel consumption and startle pilgrimage diary

Total break-finish, to the Holy Land.

Certain short course first.

Traveling at full normal.

Not feel the eco-tires of 55 flat.

Good sense, it is because a sports car, do you mean something like this was like a little old? Traveling performance that does not rely too much on the tire.

Seems more than 4000 sports car and under there is no sense of torque from 4000rpm.

But we feel connected in a straight line Imp turn, and accelerate large large acceleration, deceleration large, in maneuverability, BRZ feel that you do not clear exactly the line of the original record.

But this is a pretty good at this.

Me to hold well on the shoulder by the normal seat, it sits somewhat bad ass are many when it somehow becomes Funbare sturdy footrest.

Is felt strongly feel quite well even 15-inch brake RA. Might not need to replace brake means 16-inch version.

Necessary stability is high than you think, too afraid of the spin is not available.

It seems normal prior to the tune WRX STI.

VSC is a sport mode is recommended.

He had been a friend and if the F15 tuned Imp WRX STI, BRZ, and, not or F16, really like that.

This course also this car.

Car of the general user has finished another break coming out.

〆 is certain mountain slopes of pilgrimage.

Try a clean line trace.

Are accustomed to the rhythm of the Impreza, this car can not get the rhythm of yet.

Stability is also on the people down in front of the rapid deceleration in the toll booth, but also read the article 86 has been struggling with, feeling completely different.

Return of final finish break-highway, cruise at 4000 ~ 5000rpm lower gear.

I some punch NA, and still turn. Has also changed a little impression of the engine was heavy.

Refueling to return home. Surprise here. I ran the included 40.2L 5000rpm 482 kilometers, including circuit, the whole running-· · ·.

12km / L.

To run that, so that I was somewhat discontent were flying at the end of this fuel consumption · · ·.

BRZ, was a fine sports car now also be required in the world.

May 20, 2012 (Sun) FT86 II, eighty-six, BRZ | Permalink | Comments (two) | TrackBacks (0)

May 18, 2012 (Fri.)

Quagmire BRZ RA? Raison d'etre diary

Two-lane road on one side.

AE86 front right is upstream.

NB Roadster right.

Both cars have two fiddling, engine light notebook.

AE86 discontinued in 1988.

NB Roadster, 2005.

Silvia S15 is discontinued in 2002 still look better.

I thought the size of 2L NA FR significance recently while running together for some reason, FR is missing more and more compact, equipped with the latest safety technology has been released now is greater.

I think if you have not been released is BRZ/86, 10 years later, and became FR 2022 can run quite rare.

At that time, I do not know if gasoline is available at a reasonable price.

"Oil is 30 years after", but has been said and even when the elementary school, I reserve-production ratio is and 40 years later from such as improved mining technology also, has increased oil economically viable due to the rise in oil prices but It is said that, while gasoline-powered vehicles is likely to still ride ·.

May 18, 2012 (Fri) FT86 II, eighty-six, BRZ | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)

May 17, 2012 (Thursday)

Quagmire BRZ RA? Night drive diary

Night drive in Reburimitto 4500rpm.

Open window. BGM is a sound engine and wind noise.

Left and right windows fully open, the wind entrainment of minimum even at high speed.

Roar engine intake noise, tire noise, of the track.

I do not need a car audio this evening. I do not have a.

· Feels good parts come familiar with the break-in progress.

Eco-tires 205 55 16-inch flat. Sport firmly feel that even this low center of gravity or because I have something like a minivan tires. I think if the tire up much time sports 17-inch flat 215,45.

I feel like a massive Imp WRX STI is not, or would feel half of tire performance, and half a + α limit in highway aerodynamics. Is quite likely to work the lip of the STI, If you install a rear spoiler.

Urban: High-speed, fuel consumption is 226 kg ran 5:5 is 18.8L. 12km / L.

Since this is turning up to 4500 do not hesitate during acceleration, excellent fuel economy might.

Double-bubble roof of the BRZ to the Fiat Abarth 750-Zagado blog-friend does not go.

The interior shape of the helmet? The driver's seat and front passenger seat has to Egret.

Fine, I've been seriously thinking sport.

Come to be turned engine, has been also found some fun of FR.

BRZ RA, will become more and more to your favorites.

May 17, 2012 (Thurs.) FT86 II, eighty-six, BRZ | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)

May 16, 2012 (Wed)

Quagmire BRZ RA? Less safe in the heat shield, sound insulation diary?

Sound insulation for heat shield-BRZ RA, weight reduction is not only used minimum.

I think If you wish to purchase or worries of RA.

First, there is no problem at all about the sound you think is a sports car.

Unpleasant sound does not even heavy rain in highway cruising. Good to be reversed in a direct sense.

I think that I can talk normally.

With respect to heat, on the day such as today outside air temperature indicator points to a temperature of 30 degrees C may be a little hot feet. But I do feel hot? Range seems to be. Effectiveness of the air conditioner itself is nowadays the standard of the domestic car.

I think is the item I had no choice but to worry about getting to delivery BRZ RA, from order, with no major problems well.

May 16, 2012 (Wed) FT86 II, eighty-six, BRZ | Permalink | Comments (two) | TrackBacks (0)

Sun 15 May 2012 (Tue)

Quagmire BRZ RA? 1,000 km fuel consumption and inspection commute diary

1000 km inspection, oil change and oil filter.

Normal domestic car, fishing tail came in one piece · Mr. Higuchi Ichiyo is indeed easy on the wallet.

Fuel consumption may also feel BRZ RA, to Bogai.

11.2 km / l in the commute.

This is the point I was surprised not running only 30 kilometers from the full tank. There is not Eco-Run congestion.

10 km / l is likely to exceed it is surely also put air conditioning in commuting fuel consumption.

Engine is doing in the 6500rpm limit break until 5500rpm, 1600 kilometers from 4500rpm, 1400 kilometers to 1200 kilometers, with 2,000 km oil change, break-in it is complete.

Yokohama tires are 16-inch flat 205,55 dB.

To assign its handling is good.

Had been mistaken for a flat 50 · · ·.

After turning 4500rpm, it seems I came a long time sports car.

Break to end soon, I want to run a short course of FSW lightly.

May 15, 2012 (Tues.) FT86 II, eighty-six, BRZ | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks

92 carmy -> 86 corolla-> Honda S2000 -> Audi TT -> Mazdaspeed6 -> NEXT UP TOYOTA FT-86!!!!
Closed Thread