follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing

Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing Relating to suspension, chassis, and brakes. Sponsored by 949 Racing.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2016, 05:51 PM   #15
Carlysh

Drives: 2007 Mazda 3, New Raven FR-S 6mt
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonsey View Post
I have run the Swift Spec Rs and Konis on my car for two years now. They are incredible in the track. Every time someone new rides in my car they always compliment the on track handling. The ride is pretty stiff on the street, my wife doesn't particularly care for it, but it doesn't bother me much. It would be nice to have coilovers simply for clearance purposes, but otherwise I don't think I would see much improvement in handling unless I went to something much more expensive. I track on the same track w/ the GSpeed guys and our fastest lap times were within a tenth of each other with very similar mods except they were on Tarmac 2s.
nice info dude quick question are you using camber plates for more cambers
Carlysh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 10:37 AM   #16
Jonsey

Drives: 2013 FR-S
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlysh View Post
nice info dude quick question are you using camber plates for more cambers
Yes, I have the raceseng camber plates, front is at -3.2 and the rears are at -2.3 (SPL parts in the rear)
Old 07-09-2016, 04:36 PM   #17
Carlysh

Drives: 2007 Mazda 3, New Raven FR-S 6mt
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonsey View Post
Yes, I have the raceseng camber plates, front is at -3.2 and the rears are at -2.3 (SPL parts in the rear)
sweet i though of buying the velox ones for cambers up front and spc lca for the back
must feel really nice that setup
Carlysh is offline   Reply With Quote