follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 07-23-2015, 03:44 PM   #1
projek_01

Drives: 1996 ST204, Series 10 FR-S
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Kraftwerks Review

I would like to post my positive experience with Kraftwerks. Whenever I had a any issues, they were more than happy to make things perfect again.

In my first experience, my supercharger came assembled with the pulley attached. I quickly hand checked everything and assumed the pulley was torqued from the factory. I was wrong in making that assumption and the pulley backed off sitting at a light (luckily). Even though this could have been blamed on myself, Kraftwerks stepped up to the plate and replaced my pulley and paid for shipping to me in Canada.

The second experience, my ECUTek USB dongle failed. Even though ECUTek declined the warranty claim, Kraftwerks decided to eat most of the cost to replace my dongle.

Company aside, I love my C30 kit. It has been everything they claim it to be.

Great after sales support has convinced me that Kraftwerks/Skunk2 is a great company. I would not hesitate to recommend their products to anyone including friends and family.

Thank you @KraftWerks