follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > 1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ > Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum

Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum The place to start for the Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 | GT86

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2012, 01:34 AM   #29
rice_classic

Drives: Nevermorange FRS
Thanked 4,200 Times in 1,803 Posts
Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kel O Tron View Post
Even though a lot of forum members here think they are driving God's Chariot, I'd rather have that, then people putting pink rims, and "Hi Hater" stickers all over their car.
Your post made me lol.

But there are only 2 "God's Chariot" in this world and I drive one them. The 2nd Gen CRX si and the E30 M3.

I suspect the 86 may reach such a status level of undeniable awesomeness that it will have to be added to the very exclusive list of "God's Chariot". But first, like the other two it has to prove it can dominate in the racing world.
rice_classic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 01:49 AM   #30
rikdrt1
Hypnotic FRS Member

Drives: FR-S [Raven]
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendalldwhite View Post
My air in my mustang doesn't work, i have to deal with it everyday?? I don't see the big deal if your A/c sucks. your not the only person in the world that has to deal with 110 degree weather.. I'm not trying to start shit, I'm saying try rolling the windows down or go get your a/c worked on or something. Or possible taking it to dealership and complaining... at least i would, I don't have my car yet and when i get it and the air sucks, i will do what i just said..

thats what the 2yrs free service, warranty and scion dealer is for.... take it in already and if they dont fix it in the coming months - maybe go ahead and gripe... to scion

MotegiRacing - TRD Racing -OemAudio++- Michellin Pilot SuperSports- Greddy -FiveAxis - SparksScion - BlueBat Overlays -Pioneer -SWIFT Engineering Sports- Evasive Motorsports-
SoCAL
rikdrt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 01:52 AM   #31
Kel O Tron

Drives: Genesis Coupe
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteout fr-s View Post
You realize this is a Subaru based car right, I have a lot of "jdm" sti friends who love the car. The "hellaflush" shit you are talking about happens no matter what car you own, just do you. Your style probably doesn't please everyone either so get over it.
Good for you that you have a lot of jdm sti friends, and no shit it is a subaru based car. What I'm saying is the forum seems pretty cool because it doesn't have the whole "hellaflush/putting retarded shit on their car" craze. The twins so far seem to have a nice userbase. Don't get so butthurt about it.
Kel O Tron is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kel O Tron For This Useful Post:
whiteout fr-s (08-05-2012)
Old 08-05-2012, 07:18 AM   #32
mike2100

Drives: 23 BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kel O Tron View Post
So far, judging by the forum members here, and the few I have seen out in the wild, the Twins have a way better userbase than most cars I see, ESPECIALLY the BRZ since most Subaru owners imo are shitheads.

On the GC forums, the big thing over there is that stupid ass hellaflush shit, or putting big dildo shift knobs on their cars because it is "jdm".

Even though a lot of forum members here think they are driving God's Chariot, I'd rather have that, then people putting pink rims, and "Hi Hater" stickers all over their car.
lol amen

The great thing about this car is that the people who use cars as status symbols aren't interested in it! "Bah, only 200hp?!" "No turbo?!" "So disappointed with the power output, what were they thinking?!" "lol Scion" "Dude, you should just buy a Genesis" "I could have got a Civic Si and paid 3-4k less if I wanted 200hp!"
mike2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mike2100 For This Useful Post:
Laika (08-05-2012)
Old 08-05-2012, 10:02 AM   #33
Laika
When In Doubt...

Drives: Slowww
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2100 View Post
lol amen

The great thing about this car is that the people who use cars as status symbols aren't interested in it! "Bah, only 200hp?!" "No turbo?!" "So disappointed with the power output, what were they thinking?!" "lol Scion" "Dude, you should just buy a Genesis" "I could have got a Civic Si and paid 3-4k less if I wanted 200hp!"
I like to think this is what's gonna keep our user base from turning into crap anytime soon.

Join the Galaxy Blue Silica BRZ registry below:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...2c&usp=sharing
Laika is offline   Reply With Quote