follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Off-Topic Discussions > Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions

Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions Discuss all other cars and automotive news here.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2011, 01:45 AM   #1
Dimman
Kuruma Otaku

Drives: Mk3 Supra with Semi-built 7MGTE
Thanked 2,265 Times in 1,234 Posts
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
Odd spam videos

Found this looking for FT86 vids on youtube.

[u2b]VrczMDmExp8[/u2b]

After seeing this video it is obvious that China is superior, and I will now never buy a Japanese car ever again. I really don't get it, as the dude in the Chinese test is pretty much dead (head, meet A-pillar) whereas the Yaris driver would probably survive. I actually don't even know what the criticism is supposed to be.

Fucking retards... How stupid are these people sneaking this in on FT86 topics and thinking they will have any degree of influence on people...

(check out some of the other videos on the channel, they have one on Naruse dying in the LFA too, amazing...)

Because titanium.
Dimman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:14 AM   #2
Siriusly.Andrew

Drives: 1995 Civic DX
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Guys, I think this is a spam post

.... oh wait!

I do have to agree though, especially if you go through and read the comments (not on that video) you can't help but wonder if people live under rocks.

This also reminds me of Top Gears episode "Has Communism made a good car?" And that just proves (like they did in a completely different manner) that no, Communism has made shit vehicles.
Siriusly.Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote