follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > 1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ > BRZ First-Gen (2012+) -- General Topics

BRZ First-Gen (2012+) -- General Topics All discussions about the first-gen Subaru BRZ coupe

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2021, 01:59 AM   #29
sftateofmind
Evening Primrose

Drives: 2013 BRZ
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordanwolf View Post
Although you may be the best comparison number wise, might I just add another discussion point. Various people hold weight in multiple different ways in which what may be uncomfortable for you, may not exist on someone else of the exact same numbers.

OP really just needs to have a good long sit in one.

Ignore tall and small one. Look at 4 middle.
Ah yes, I did not think about this. You are correct.
sftateofmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 05:24 PM   #30
Flarpswitch

Drives: 2022 BRZ Ltd, 2019 Ascent
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
In a perfect world, there would be some sort of Brannock Device for your body as the one for your feet. Seats would come in at least three sizes each in three widths. Don’t expect that in a $30K car. In 1989 when I sat in the new Miata at the Mazda dealer, I realized the convertible top frame would leave a crease on the top of my head and the claustrophobic interior would be a rerun of my Lotus Elan. Over the years the car never gained an inch here and an inch there, so I had to live with the disappointment. At 6’ and 200lbs, my BRZ fits like a glove and I dare say it is the most comfortable car I have ever owned. I also realize that is the case because all the stars and planets happened to line up just so. The seat is adjusted all the way down, so there is that. I know someone who had the bolstering modified by an upholsterer and managed to avoid a custom seat. It was easier than giving up beer and pizza.
Flarpswitch is offline   Reply With Quote