follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Miscellaneous

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2012, 11:18 PM   #1
VADER
Regional Moderator

Drives: VADER 86
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
86 Decals???

I remember there being someone selling 86 circular decals. I wanted to buy one and now I cant find it. I think the thread was locked and the guy who had them hasn't been active since last month. Can anyone make a decal of the 86 logo? Just the circle part, no pistons. And small enough to fit over that circle in the front bumper where the tow hook goes. If I can do this myself can someone direct as to how and where I can do this? Thanks!
VADER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 07:45 AM   #2
VADER
Regional Moderator

Drives: VADER 86
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Garage
bump..
VADER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 03:54 PM   #3
Furinax

Drives: Accord 2007
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I ordered some from him. His email is decalimport@gmail.com and you can probably ask if he's still selling.

They went on nicely but I'm an idiot and can't put them on straight. I might take them off (don't know how yet, maybe with a hair dryer and some goo gone) and put new ones on. They are quite tiny so be sure you know where you're going to put them. The circular one goes on the gas tank lid nicely.
Furinax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 08:07 PM   #4
terrypm
First86 & burning gas!!

Drives: Asphalt 2013 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
This guy has some on his website, search fr-s. Good prices and he can make them whatever size you need. http://www.sticker-brigade.com/
Old 08-28-2012, 04:17 PM   #5
driftartist
Kurenai Samurai

Drives: Red and manual
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FR-S Dan View Post
I remember there being someone selling 86 circular decals. I wanted to buy one and now I cant find it. I think the thread was locked and the guy who had them hasn't been active since last month. Can anyone make a decal of the 86 logo? Just the circle part, no pistons. And small enough to fit over that circle in the front bumper where the tow hook goes. If I can do this myself can someone direct as to how and where I can do this? Thanks!
www.sticker-brigade.com my friend has a store who made some and shi[ps them out fast. mention my name (roy) he will help you out.
driftartist is offline   Reply With Quote